Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-26-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
wdmso

Illinois teen arrested in fatal shooting at Kenosha protest, police say

So an Illinois MAN arrested in Wisconsin with a long gun seems there were others Militias in this area..

must have been listening to the RNC speakers

And of course he is the Hero of Conservatives

ILLINOIS TEENAGER CHARGED WITH MURDER FOR FATAL SHOOTING
got 21,787 comments on Breitbart

OUTRAGEOUS!!! All the videos show this was clearly self-defense. He rid the street of terrorist murderers and should be given a medal! Opportunist leftist thugs in the crooked state of Illinois were the ones who detained him, not Wisconsin law enforcement. Illinois has no jurisdiction. Let's pray that Wisconsin lets him walk. We need a Kickstarter for this young man's legal defense NOW!!!

WE NEED A LIST OF NAMES OF EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PRESSING THESE CHARGES!!! PRESIDENT TRUMP, PARDON HIM NOW!!!

or Militias need to move in on these rioters and take care of the situation

yet their comments about the man shot 7 time by police which lit this fuse

A man, with warrants, resisted arrest, went to his car, reached for a weapon and the police officers defended themselves.

It’s hilarious he’s paralyzed, what an astounding dumbarss!!!

its all his fault
Old 08-26-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So an Illinois MAN arrested in Wisconsin with a long gun seems there were others Militias in this area..

must have been listening to the RNC speakers

And of course he is the Hero of Conservatives

ILLINOIS TEENAGER CHARGED WITH MURDER FOR FATAL SHOOTING
got 21,787 comments on Breitbart

OUTRAGEOUS!!! All the videos show this was clearly self-defense. He rid the street of terrorist murderers and should be given a medal! Opportunist leftist thugs in the crooked state of Illinois were the ones who detained him, not Wisconsin law enforcement. Illinois has no jurisdiction. Let's pray that Wisconsin lets him walk. We need a Kickstarter for this young man's legal defense NOW!!!

WE NEED A LIST OF NAMES OF EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PRESSING THESE CHARGES!!! PRESIDENT TRUMP, PARDON HIM NOW!!!

or Militias need to move in on these rioters and take care of the situation

yet their comments about the man shot 7 time by police which lit this fuse

A man, with warrants, resisted arrest, went to his car, reached for a weapon and the police officers defended themselves.

It’s hilarious he’s paralyzed, what an astounding dumbarss!!!

its all his fault
Did you start any threads when the rioters destroyed public property, or assaulted or murdered people? Or do you only care when conservatives do it?
Old 08-26-2020, 08:15 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Has Donald Trump condemned his racist supporter Kyle Rittenhous who murderered 2 people in Kenosha last night?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-26-2020, 10:31 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Has Donald Trump condemned his racist supporter Kyle Rittenhous who murderered 2 people in Kenosha last night?
He patted him on the back saying "job well done!" And said he would pardon him.
Old 08-27-2020, 06:24 AM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
He patted him on the back saying "job well done!" And said he would pardon him.
And he’ll headline the RNC tonight

Trump won’t condemn the 17 year-old killer because it’s exactly the message he wants to send. Take to the streets and my people will kill you. That kid was just as much a part of his movement as the anonymous federal troops.

Last edited by Pete F.; 08-27-2020 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: ADD

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 08:24 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:

Let me explain, no there is too much. Let me sum up.

For three months streets in this country have been mostly peacefully protested (riot) while some real murders and some imagined have occured, but consistently due process and waiting for the facts has been ignored.

For three months extremes on both sides, but mostly the left, have been crossing state lines to mostly peacefully protest (riot).

Kenosha Wisconsin several days ago, police are responding to a Domestic Violence call where they try to apprehend Blake, someone with open warrants, and if some articles are true, restraining orders for him not to be there.

Reports are that officers wrestled with Blake, he had a knife, and he broke free and went into his vehicle (the officers will not know if he has a gun as well). Officer shoots Blake in the back. Tragic. In Normal times we would let the investigation runs its course. We are not in normal times.

This caused riots mostly peacefully protests. Some armed people went to protect areas from looting. A 17 year old kid (foolishly) went to support and after various events was separated from group, charged by several people, kicked by one, hit with a skateboard by another, and one of the people charging him, wearing “paramedic” gear and carrying a Glock (unsure of its medical utility), firing in the air. Seventeen year old kid shoots people. Seventeen year old kid calls cops.

NYT people did a walk through on social media posted videos and actually got some of the timeline and posted the OSINT in Twitter. Interesting read, and seemingly more accurate than what they published in the paper.

If the facts remotely mean anything, check your effing bias for a minute and read it.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298839097923063809

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 08:52 AM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Did you start any threads when the rioters destroyed public property, or assaulted or murdered people? Or do you only care when conservatives do it?
Why would i i have the abilities to know the difference bettween riots and peacefully protests . And have never shown support for burning or looting thats yours and conservatives talking point..

But once again you see all events as equal.

You see the all police killing as justified .

You see all protesters as antifa and all prostest as riots

You dismiss the protesters reasons for why they are protesting with comments about black on black crime or theybshould have just done what they were told

And yet you have no comment on this kid being radicalized with his militia shooting 3 people. yet on fox and other conservatives sites hes a new hero

Tucker Carlson suggests teen charged with killing Kenosha protesters had to ‘maintain order when no one else would

But I know Trump the RNC can spew their outrageous rhetoric blow their dog whistles

And when supporters act at their suggestion

They claim no responsibility
Old 08-27-2020, 08:54 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Let me explain, no there is too much. Let me sum up.

For three months streets in this country have been mostly peacefully protested (riot) while some real murders and some imagined have occured, but consistently due process and waiting for the facts has been ignored.

For three months extremes on both sides, but mostly the left, have been crossing state lines to mostly peacefully protest (riot).

Kenosha Wisconsin several days ago, police are responding to a Domestic Violence call where they try to apprehend Blake, someone with open warrants, and if some articles are true, restraining orders for him not to be there.

Reports are that officers wrestled with Blake, he had a knife,Blake had a knife on the driver's side floorboard and had no other weapons, the DOJ said in a news release. and he broke free and went into his vehicle (the officers will not know if he has a gun as well). Officer shoots Blake in the back. Tragic. In Normal times we would let the investigation runs its course. We are not in normal times.

This caused riots mostly peacefully protests. Some armed people went to protect areas from looting. A 17 year old kid (foolishly) went to support and after various events was separated from group, charged by several people, kicked by one, hit with a skateboard by another, and one of the people charging him, wearing “paramedic” gear and carrying a Glock (unsure of its medical utility), firing in the air. Seventeen year old kid shoots people. Seventeen year old kid calls cops.

NYT people did a walk through on social media posted videos and actually got some of the timeline and posted the OSINT in Twitter. Interesting read, and seemingly more accurate than what they published in the paper.

If the facts remotely mean anything, check your effing bias for a minute and read it.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298839097923063809
As I said 3 months ago, there is a great advantage to Tweety in encouraging riots.

Wait till this afternoon when we see Tweety in his Rose Garden Presser try and pivot the attention from the virus to the riots.
Just like in the 1968 race, when Roger Ailes told Nixon to pivot from Vietnam to the post-King riots.
Nixon went full-on "law and order" not only about African Americans but also about the hippy proto-Bernie Bros in Chicago.

Ailes knew the secret "law and order" was a code for race and for culture anxiety in 1968. The language, the "Silent Majority" crap, the aggrieved whining is 1968 all over again.

Tweety wants the coverage of burning buildings. Tweety wants the cops v protesters.

By later today, you'll see posts about law and order backing a lawless and orderless Administration led by a criminal. Bannon, Miller, and the rest of the Trump fluffers ADORE this culture war.

They're ALREADY modeling how the rioting plays for campaign messaging, I promise you.

Just what do you think is going to happen if you allow vigilantes to play cop?

Here is the shooter being offered and tossed a bottled water out of a LEO vehicle. “We appreciate you guys being out here.”

https://twitter.com/randomanne/statu...764782080?s=20

Last edited by JohnR; 08-27-2020 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: updated wrong thread.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 08:55 AM   #9
JohnR

I'm still waiting for proof he was "Radicalized". Obviously facts are important to you.

Right now, I do not see much difference between him and the Marxist Soldiers he shot.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 09:05 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Marxist Soldiers?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 09:07 AM   #11
spence

Quote:
Marxist Soldiers?
"Trained" Marxist Soldiers. It's a pre-requisite to being an Antifa terrorist.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:17 AM   #12
detbuch

Quote:
And he’ll headline the RNC tonight

Trump won’t condemn the 17 year-old killer because it’s exactly the message he wants to send. Take to the streets and my people will kill you. That kid was just as much a part of his movement as the anonymous federal troops.
Attaboy Herr Goebbels, extend the big lie.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #13
spence

Quote:

Reports are that officers wrestled with Blake, he had a knife, and he broke free and went into his vehicle (the officers will not know if he has a gun as well). Officer shoots Blake in the back. Tragic. In Normal times we would let the investigation runs its course. We are not in normal times.
Sounds like they need to speed up their acquisitions of body cameras.

I've read he had a knife in the car, I keep one in the car also. It appears he did have an open warrant for a small domestic issue in July. We don't know if the officers even knew about it. That being said after watching both videos I can't see any justification for 7 shots into the back of someone who's not acting in a violent manner to anyone around and has three kids in the car.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:59 AM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Attaboy Herr Goebbels, extend the big lie.
How do Trump aides see Kenosha? Here's Kellyanne Conway to Fox this AM on what they see as political upside: "The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety, and law and order."
As I said in May Tweety will never do anything to stop riots and disorder, they are great for him.
Much better than talking about his failed response to COVID-19, 5M infected and 180K dead.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 10:00 AM   #15
wdmso

So the cop thinks hes going for a knife ok but still shooting him 7 times in the back is far from justified.

Yet a man kills 2 injuries 1 walks by responding police with his hand up and his ar 15 in clear view with bystander repeatedly yells that “that dude just shot someone,” but an officer in one vehicle simply asks if anyone is injured and drives toward the slain and wounded protesters — leaving the shooter to walk away.

And we wonder why people have a issue with police seeing the response between the 2 are so opposite?

It easy to see why people think what tbey think

Black man maybe reaching for a knife gets 7 rounds in the back

White guy with ar 15 kills 2 hurts another police drive by him ?

Other than race i find it hard to explain what else it could be

Last edited by wdmso; 08-27-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Old 08-27-2020, 10:28 AM   #16
detbuch

Quote:
How do Trump aides see Kenosha? Here's Kellyanne Conway to Fox this AM on what they see as political upside: "The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety, and law and order."
As I said in May Tweety will never do anything to stop riots and disorder, they are great for him.
Much better than talking about his failed response to COVID-19, 5M infected and 180K dead.
This is rich. If he sends in the troops, you'll accuse him of breaking the Constitution. If the local authorities don't stop the violence and vandalism, you blame him for not stopping it and playing politics. And then you claim that it is mostly peaceful when the violence and vandalism are pointed out.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:33 AM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

Tweety, now tell us about how white people are killed by police.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #18
JohnR

Quote:
Marxist Soldiers?

Yes. Sex Offenders too it seems.

Well, ALLEGEDLY, one guy was a Registered Sex Offender, another has a history of battery and domestic abuse, and the guy with the paramedic hat (ye right) and the Glock is a self-proclaimed member if the People's Revolution Movement. His record includes being intoxicated with a gun.

What is it about Lefty Violence that attracts people like that. huh.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...33015548739587

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
"Trained" Marxist Soldiers. It's a pre-requisite to being an Antifa terrorist.
I would not conflate LARPING with training.

Quote:
Sounds like they need to speed up their acquisitions of body cameras.

I've read he had a knife in the car, I keep one in the car also. It appears he did have an open warrant for a small domestic issue in July. We don't know if the officers even knew about it. That being said after watching both videos I can't see any justification for 7 shots into the back of someone who's not acting in a violent manner to anyone around and has three kids in the car.
I also assume you would not be resisting detention not have warrants for your arrest. If you did, and you were white, you may have reached same outcome.

Quote:
So the cop thinks hes going for a knife ok but still shooting him 7 times in the back is far from justified.

Yet a man kills 2 injuries 1 walks by responding police with his hand up and his ar 15 in clear view with bystander repeatedly yells that “that dude just shot someone,” but an officer in one vehicle simply asks if anyone is injured and drives toward the slain and wounded protesters — leaving the shooter to walk away.

And we wonder why people have a issue with police seeing the response between the 2 are so opposite?

It easy to see why people think what tbey think

Black man maybe reaching for a knife gets 7 rounds in the back

White guy with ar 15 kills 2 hurts another police drive by him ?

Other than race i find it hard to explain what else it could be

Many black groups have walked armed and not been arrested by police. Not enough information on site at the time.

But so I understand this: you want the police detaining white people causing trouble but not detaining black people causing trouble? Rather than people causing trouble regardless of anything??

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 12:25 PM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
Yes. Sex Offenders too it seems.

Well, ALLEGEDLY, one guy was a Registered Sex Offender, another has a history of battery and domestic abuse, and the guy with the paramedic hat (ye right) and the Glock is a self-proclaimed member if the People's Revolution Movement. His record includes being intoxicated with a gun.

I would not conflate LARPING with training.

I also assume you would not be resisting detention not have warrants for your arrest. If you did, and you were white, you may have reached same outcome.

Many black groups have walked armed and not been arrested by police. Not enough information on site at the time.

But so I understand this: you want the police detaining white people causing trouble but not detaining black people causing trouble? Rather than people causing trouble regardless of anything??
No I want police to stop using excessive force . On all americans but it seems this suggestion is anti law enforcement in conservative circles.

I do not want see looters and arsonist burning down areas . But it seems the vilification by The Republicans lumping protesters into one group. Yet there never seems to be an effort to stop the behavior. Via dialog or force. Seeing we hear about all the molotov cocktails but never actually see them . We see police just keeping holding a line. Night after night. But were told by the Trump and his minions all the protesters all end in some form ists ..socialists communists anarchists and dont be fooled they are not protesting police brutality .. they are comming for YOU
Old 08-27-2020, 12:37 PM   #20
JohnR

Quote:
No I want police to stop using excessive force . On all americans but it seems this suggestion is anti law enforcement in conservative circles.

I too want to see excesive use of force stopped being used against Americans. I know some people that have excessive force used against them and it was justified, and others when it was not. But right now we have situations that happen when it is justified or not we do not know because people knee jerk into rioting (different from protest) before any facts are discovered.

Quote:
I do not want see looters and arsonist burning down areas . But it seems the vilification by The Republicans lumping protesters into one group.
When the news says that everyone is mostly peaceful protesting and won't COVER the actual riots

Quote:
Yet there never seems to be an effort to stop the behavior. Via dialog or force. Seeing we hear about all the molotov cocktails but never actually see them . We see police just keeping holding a line. Night after night. But were told by the Trump and his minions all the protesters all end in some form ists ..socialists communists anarchists and dont be fooled they are not protesting police brutality .. they are comming for YOU

It is up to the local elected officials to to work that out, some have, some have blamed everyone else for the problem (much as you seem to do) and some have blamed others yet demanded their own homes be blocked off from protesters, cough Lightfoot.

You and Spence are apparently OK with the mostly peaceful protesting of federal buildings, the looting of people's business and when it happens you blame the right.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #21
JohnR

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 12:47 PM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Don't go trolling with that garbage bait, Andy Ngo

Despite the right’s effort to affix the term leftist to everyone from Joe Biden to Chairman Mao, there’s a vast ideological gulf between mainstream American liberals and antifa, an anarchist group that justifies its violence by rejecting the legitimacy of the state. Historically, in fact, the revolutionary left has loathed liberals, who generally support the reform—not the overthrow—of existing political and economic institutions. Which helps explain why many of the journalists antifa has attacked aren’t conservatives at all.

It’s true that, in the years since Donald Trump’s election, a few leftists have, to their discredit, apologized for antifa’s violence. But if the response to the attack on Ngo is any guide, those apologies are diminishing as the ugliness of antifa’s conduct grows more inescapable.

The irony in all this is that there’s one extremely prominent American figure who really does cheer political violence: Donald Trump. Imagine if publications such as the Daily Caller held the president to the same standard that they’re applying to liberals.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 12:56 PM   #23
JohnR

Quote:
Don't go trolling with that garbage bait, Andy Ngo

Despite the right’s effort to affix the term leftist to everyone from Joe Biden to Chairman Mao, there’s a vast ideological gulf between mainstream American liberals and antifa, an anarchist group that justifies its violence by rejecting the legitimacy of the state. Historically, in fact, the revolutionary left has loathed liberals, who generally support the reform—not the overthrow—of existing political and economic institutions. Which helps explain why many of the journalists antifa has attacked aren’t conservatives at all.

It’s true that, in the years since Donald Trump’s election, a few leftists have, to their discredit, apologized for antifa’s violence. But if the response to the attack on Ngo is any guide, those apologies are diminishing as the ugliness of antifa’s conduct grows more inescapable.

The irony in all this is that there’s one extremely prominent American figure who really does cheer political violence: Donald Trump. Imagine if publications such as the Daily Caller held the president to the same standard that they’re applying to liberals.

That trolling bait Ngo is one of the people that have been doing the actual job the journalists should be doing. Filming and posting unedited videos where you can see more.

Besides, you Wayne and Spence have been adamant that Antifa is a myth. How much the problem is really right wing Nazis

You guys apologize for it all the time, defend it as protesting. Or trumps fault. Trump has not burned Portland for 90+ days.

Democrats OWN this.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 01:04 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
That trolling bait Ngo is one of the people that have been doing the actual job the journalists should be doing. Filming and posting unedited videos where you can see more.

Besides, you Wayne and Spence have been adamant that Antifa is a myth. How much the problem is really right wing Nazis

You guys apologize for it all the time, defend it as protesting. Or trumps fault. Trump has not burned Portland for 90+ days.

Democrats OWN this.
Trump is the only person who gains an advantage from this and as I said three months ago he's playing it for every bit he can.
He needs it because he failed as president, he's still failing.
It's his watch, he's in charge not Biden or the Dems

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 01:09 PM   #25
spence

Quote:

You guys apologize for it all the time, defend it as protesting.
Check the logs, I think Pence might have hacked your account.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:13 PM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
I too want to see excesive use of force stopped being used against Americans. I know some people that have excessive force used against them and it was justified, and others when it was not. But right now we have situations that happen when it is justified or not we do not know because people knee jerk into rioting (different from protest) before any facts are discovered.

When the news says that everyone is mostly peaceful protesting and won't COVER the actual riots

It is up to the local elected officials to to work that out, some have, some have blamed everyone else for the problem (much as you seem to do) and some have blamed others yet demanded their own homes be blocked off from protesters, cough Lightfoot.

You and Spence are apparently OK with the mostly peaceful protesting of federal buildings, the looting of people's business and when it happens you blame the right.
There is nothing that guy did to warrant shooting him 7 times in the back.. it cant be spun.. if someone points a gun at a cop .and they get shot by the officer iam good with that .

who blames everyone else? his Name is Donald Trump

Thanks for that classic conservative response,

Is thats what you think ... that being against police brutality equals anti law enforcement and support of protester equal support of looting and riots

And let me guess being against Trump

Equals being against America..

In your view ?

Yet any time police shoot an un armed black man
All i read is blame the guy who got shot.. should have done this or that or he had a record on and on .. and its not accidental same thing with this guy
Old 08-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #27
detbuch

Quote:
Trump is the only person who gains an advantage from this and as I said three months ago he's playing it for every bit he can.

Wasn't it you, or one of your minions here, who gleefully and approvingly quoted Napoleon "Never Interrupt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake" in regard to Trump supposedly beating himself. So now that Trump can take advantage of that, you seem to think it's somehow underhanded--"playing it for every bit he can." So it's only good when anti-Trumpers do this.

He has not failed. Quite the contrary. And he is not in charge of the States and cities. The mostly peaceful violence is on their watch, not his. All they need to do is ask for federal help, but that would put Trump in a good light if he gave it. So, many have preferred to let the mostly peaceful violence and mayhem continue.

But you and the anti-Trump minions will keep grinding away with the big lie. It's all they have.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #28
Pete F.
Canceled

The shooter traveled 300 miles to be on the front row at the Des Moines Trump rally. He's the textbook definition of a "Trump supporter."

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-27-2020, 02:06 PM   #29
JohnR

Quote:
Quote:
Check the logs, I think Pence might have hacked your account.

Antifa Myth
(Pete's thread)
Spence June 1 (Vastly Overated because 98% of violent extremist attacks are white suprems)
Wayne's it's OK because they oppose Trump

The three of you in particular have repeatedly defended the mostly peaceful rioting by a small tiny group that are OK becaues they are against Trump.

Quote:
There is nothing that guy did to warrant shooting him 7 times in the back.. it cant be spun.. if someone points a gun at a cop .and they get shot by the officer iam good with that .
We don't know that because we are no longer allowed to complete an investigation. You don't know if he has a gun in that door pocket, nor does the cop but the cop has probably been told by dispatch that Blake has a warrant / DV. But you have decided its OK because feels / oppression.

Quote:
who blames everyone else? his Name is Donald Trump

Thanks for that classic conservative response,

Is thats what you think ... that being against police brutality equals anti law enforcement and support of protester equal support of looting and riots

Trump didn't go shoot Floyd. Trump didn't go loot Portland.

Quote:
And let me guess being against Trump

Equals being against America..

In your view ?

Actually no. I did not vote for Trump. I support the 1A, and peaceful assembly. I think the Constitution, even though imperfect, is the best document ever created. I have zero support for little Marxists Che Wannabe Commies. Which, BTW, was common among Dems too until the useful idiots got involved.

Quote:
Yet any time police shoot an un armed black man
All i read is blame the guy who got shot.. should have done this or that or he had a record on and on .. and its not accidental same thing with this guy
Sometimes it is justified, sometimes it is not - this is why it is supposed to be investigated.

But why let facts stand in the way of a good riot.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 08-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #30
JohnR

Quote:
He has not failed. Quite the contrary. And he is not in charge of the States and cities. The mostly peaceful violence is on their watch, not his. All they need to do is ask for federal help, but that would put Trump in a good light if he gave it. So, many have preferred to let the mostly peaceful violence and mayhem continue.

But you and the anti-Trump minions will keep grinding away with the big lie. It's all they have.

Remember, it is OK to support your local Dem Governor calling out Trump because States Rights not Federal, yada yada yada but when the local politicians don't stop the rioting and looting it is Trump / feds fault.

Apocalypse is Coming: