Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-02-2022, 05:57 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
explain please.
So you don’t know which you Are?

Do you think the election was rigged
A yes makes you Maga

Would you vote for Donald if he got the nomination a yes your

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 09-02-2022 at 06:09 PM..
Old 09-02-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So you don’t know which you Are?

Do you think the election was rigged
A yes makes you Maga

Would you vote for Donald if he got the nomination a yes your a supporter
i don’t think the election was rigged. i think trump lost because he’s an unbelievable jerk.

I’d never vote for trump in a primary. i’d almost certainly vote for him in a general against any democrat.

i want america to be great.

and i think it had to be a republican plant in the Biden administration who came up with the optics for that speech. all that was missing was the Darth Vader music.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:14 PM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
i don’t think the election was rigged. i think trump lost because he’s an unbelievable jerk.

I’d never vote for trump in a primary. i’d almost certainly vote for him in a general against any democrat.

i want america to be great.

and i think it had to be a republican plant in the Biden administration who came up with the optics for that speech. all that was missing was the Darth Vader music.

You need to make up your mind

there videos of capital police welcoming the trespassers in, talking to them causally, being polite

And. Your a Babbitt defender if Babbitt was black you would be defending the police suggesting she should have followed orders

The Maga world is a threat to America .

Just look at the meltdown of the FBI search.

Now they don’t like the lock him up chant
Old 09-02-2022, 06:45 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You need to make up your mind

there videos of capital police welcoming the trespassers in, talking to them causally, being polite

And. Your a Babbitt defender if Babbitt was black you would be defending the police suggesting she should have followed orders

The Maga world is a threat to America .

Just look at the meltdown of the FBI search.

Now they don’t like the lock him up chant
i did make up my mind. most people
were just trespassing. some were rioting.

do you deny that there’s video evidence of capital police wrlcomgbthe trespassers?

i’ve been crystal clear. your turn. were there violent liberal riots in the summer of 2020? yes or no?
Old 09-03-2022, 03:00 AM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
i did make up my mind. most people
were just trespassing. some were rioting.

do you deny that there’s video evidence of capital police wrlcomgbthe trespassers?

i’ve been crystal clear. your turn. were there violent liberal riots in the summer of 2020? yes or no?
Are you referring to the Capitol police that were disciplined for taking photos with rioters?

Most people marching for BLM, the largest protest in the history of the USA were just exercising their constitutional right to protest, more than 95% of the protests were nonviolent.
In others right wing agitators were charged and convicted of crimes, in others people committed crimes.
In a Washington DC protest, the pastor of a church was driven out with gas for a presidential photo op.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-03-2022, 04:23 AM   #6
scottw

I'd heard they were trying to regain some sanity over at CNN....maybe

NEWSWEEK-CNN anchor Brianna Keilar criticized President Joe Biden after he delivered a speech with Marines positioned behind him Thursday evening. During his speech, the president issued a warning about Make America Great Again (MAGA) Republicans.

"Whatever you think of this speech, the military is supposed to be apolitical. Positioning Marines in uniform behind President Biden for a political speech flies in the face of that. It's wrong when Democrats do it. It's wrong when Republicans do it," Keilar said in a tweet on Thursday evening.

Others called out Biden for using Marines during the primetime address.

"We need to make sure that our military is as removed from politics as possible and it's not right if a Democrat uses the military as a political pawn and it's not right if the Republican Party does it as well. None of our politicians or elected leaders should do that," Allison Jaslow, a former official with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, told CNN.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:27 AM   #7
scottw

hey wayne...BBC...if satan rose from hell to give a speech

"Earlier on Thursday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that Mr Biden's speech was not going to be political.

But it was decidedly political."

"It made it look as though he were delivering his speech from the gates of hell - a mood only accentuated by the darker moments of his text.

His voice a bit hoarse - perhaps still rough from his recent bout with Covid-19 - the president flashed some anger as he denounced Maga Republicans who "embrace anger", "thrive on chaos" and "live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies".

There's an internet meme among Democrats about Mr Biden as "dark Brandon", vanquishing his political enemies without mercy. The visuals of this speech, intentional or not, will only feed those flames."