Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-15-2022, 06:22 AM   #1
scottw

Hillary INC for Prison late 2022

this will be fun pete...who do you think will end up in prison first...hillary or trump?

"A surprisingly large share of Democrats wants to see Hillary Clinton investigated over her possible role in manufacturing dirt to try to tie Donald Trump to the Kremlin, a new poll shows.

The survey, conducted by TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics in New Jersey last month, polled 1,308 Americans about the mushrooming investigation by Special Counsel John Durham into the FBI’s probe of Trump’s alleged links to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Nearly three out of four of those polled who are following the story said they think it’s important prosecutors investigate Clinton for her role in the Russiagate scandal along with her top campaign advisers.

That includes two-thirds — or 66 percent — of the Democrats polled."
Old 02-15-2022, 06:42 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Hillary INC for Prison late 2022

this will be fun pete...who do you think will end up in prison first...hillary or trump?

"A surprisingly large share of Democrats wants to see Hillary Clinton investigated over her possible role in manufacturing dirt to try to tie Donald Trump to the Kremlin, a new poll shows.

The survey, conducted by TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics in New Jersey last month, polled 1,308 Americans about the mushrooming investigation by Special Counsel John Durham into the FBI’s probe of Trump’s alleged links to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Nearly three out of four of those polled who are following the story said they think it’s important prosecutors investigate Clinton for her role in the Russiagate scandal along with her top campaign advisers.

That includes two-thirds — or 66 percent — of the Democrats polled."
took Durham 2 years to get an indictment against a clinton lawyer for lying to the fbi. that was as exciting as taking your sister to the prom.

curious to see what comes out. for sure, Trump
was right when he said his campaign was being spied on, and how the media attacked him as paranoid for saying that.

I’m sure they’ll all apologize, if they haven’t already.

I’m confused, Scott. Is it wrong or is it not wrong, to try to overturn a legitimate election result? Is it ok when the loser and the media conspire to accomplish that by conspiring together to spread a lie about the winner?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-15-2022, 06:53 AM   #3
scottw

resisting, cheating, spying, rioting, I mean, peacefully protesting.... is all approved leftist activity however it is illegal and probably demonstrates the need for re-education for everyone else...what the left is engaged in right now is how every bad, oppressive regime in history got it's start
Old 02-15-2022, 08:09 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
resisting, cheating, spying, rioting, I mean, peacefully protesting.... is all approved leftist activity however it is illegal and probably demonstrates the need for re-education for everyone else...what the left is engaged in right now is how every bad, oppressive regime in history got it's start

Kool aid and tin foil not a good combination

But a POTUS attempting to steal an election . For you is just what?
Old 02-15-2022, 08:14 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Kool aid and tin foil not a good combination

when you find yourself repeating the same phrases over and over...you may want to see a therapist
Old 02-15-2022, 08:17 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
when you find yourself repeating the same phrases over and over...you may want to see a therapist
What like defending Trump at every Turn
Old 02-15-2022, 09:30 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:
What like defending Trump at every Turn
I haven't.....you imagine many things then spend considerable time arguing against your imagination...therapy now
Old 02-15-2022, 10:14 AM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Good advice that Trump should take and now that his family business accounting firm has distanced themselves with a not so revealing statement that none of their financial records can be trusted; he probably might need some therapy.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:02 AM   #9
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Trump
Old 02-15-2022, 08:16 AM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

I’m confused, Scott. Is it wrong or is it not wrong, to try to overturn a legitimate election result? Is it ok when the loser and the media conspire to accomplish that by conspiring together to spread a lie about the winner?

And Jim goes right to again show how both are the same amazing

so Jim Trump even after try’s to steal the election and you still don’t understand why he was looked at as Russian asset

And you defend him once again as if he was a victim

The accusation -- which Durham couched in vague, technical language in a court filing late Friday -- has been seized upon by Trump and his supporters, who claim the former President was subjected to a smear campaign.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:36 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
And Jim goes right to again show how both are the same amazing

so Jim Trump even after try’s to steal the election and you still don’t understand why he was looked at as Russian asset

And you defend him once again as if he was a victim

The accusation -- which Durham couched in vague, technical language in a court filing late Friday -- has been seized upon by Trump and his supporters, who claim the former President was subjected to a smear campaign.
Two things can be true at the same time.

(1) Trump made baseless claims of election fraud, and at least looked into whether or not he could
undo the election. He’s unfit to run again. I don’t know how else i can say that i agree with you, but you’ll never be able to get it.

(2) the hilary campaign spied on trump, and finding nothing, made up allegations of russian collusion whrich the justice department and media ran with. even though there was no evidence.

even after trump won, those who hate him continued the baseless investigation.

they tried to remove him, to undo the results of an election they didn’t happen to like.

they came closer to undoing the 2016 election, than Trump did to undoing 2020. the DOJ didn’t work on Trumps behalf to try and overturn an election. But they did that for Hilary.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-15-2022 at 10:16 AM..