Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-08-2022, 05:28 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
What is your version of the America I envision? And what does that have to do with the video you presumably responded to?

If you don't know how I "envision" America, your comment is worthless. And if you can't discuss or dispute what's in the video, why do you pretend to respond to it?

And how do you know how many on this website want what I "envision" or what they envision?

In other words, WTF are you talking about? Do you have any clue as to the relevance, validity, or accuracy of your own words?

It’s very clear how I envision America . And it’s is not driven by a YouTube QAnon or never ending conspiracy’s video fetish ..

if you can't discuss or dispute what's in the video

Only a conspiracy theorist use that line when people refuse to take the bait
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-08-2022, 05:41 PM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
It’s very clear how I envision America . And it’s is not driven by a YouTube QAnon or never ending conspiracy’s video fetish ..

if you can't discuss or dispute what's in the video

Only a conspiracy theorist use that line when people refuse to take the bait
I didn't ask how you envision America. I asked you "What is your version of the America I envision?" You seem to think you know what Americal I envision when you say "Only a few here want the America you envision."

And referring to anything you disagree with or don't want, or are unable, to discuss, a conspiracy theory is a weak cop out unworthy of sincere, intelligent, discussion. And you certainly have supported conspiracies about Trump and "conservatives."
Old 12-09-2022, 08:17 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
I didn't ask how you envision America. I asked you "What is your version of the America I envision?" You seem to think you know what Americal I envision when you say "Only a few here want the America you envision."

And referring to anything you disagree with or don't want, or are unable, to discuss, a conspiracy theory is a weak cop out unworthy of sincere, intelligent, discussion. And you certainly have supported conspiracies about Trump and "conservatives."
Anything you post is a conspiracy to everybody but yourself and like minded others their Truths

Regardless of the facts presented..

Since you love YouTube

Old 12-09-2022, 11:25 AM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Anything you post is a conspiracy to everybody but yourself and like minded others their Truths

Regardless of the facts presented..

Since you love YouTube

When I post I am not conspiring with anybody. I am presenting opinions, or facts, or "envisions" as you might say, that I, or others have somehow arrived at. I present all of that to you and others on this forum in order to discuss and ultimately "falsify" as your video suggests is a scientific way to measure the merits of opinions and theories.

That you don't endeavor to engage in this scientific method, but rather just dismiss by labelling and ignoring is the non-scientific way of sticking your head in the sand.

Perhaps you should adhere to the notions in your video if you think it's so enlightening. You do post youtube videos. Does that mean you love youtube?
Old 12-09-2022, 01:19 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
When I post I am not conspiring with anybody. I am presenting opinions, or facts, or "envisions" as you might say, that I, or others have somehow arrived at. I present all of that to you and others on this forum in order to discuss and ultimately "falsify" as your video suggests is a scientific way to measure the merits of opinions and theories.

That you don't endeavor to engage in this scientific method, but rather just dismiss by labelling and ignoring is the non-scientific way of sticking your head in the sand.

Perhaps you should adhere to the notions in your video if you think it's so enlightening. You do post youtube videos. Does that mean you love youtube?
Someone needs a box of tissues for Christmas

FYI. I posted the video from YouTube seeing how it is your go to source of information. In hopes you might accept the message..

The irony clearly went over your intellectual superior head.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:04 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Someone needs a box of tissues for Christmas

This silliness befits you.

FYI. I posted the video from YouTube seeing how it is your go to source of information

Actually, it isn't. It's just one of many. And . . . so what? You use it. All the posters on this forum use it. Are you
implying that if it's on Youtube it ain't no good?

In this case, it was a concise presentation of something that has occurred to me in personally seeing, and corrobrated from many sources, what has happened to this country . So, rather than "ranting" or "pontificating" about it, as several on this forum call it, I gave it to you'all in a brief and easy to digest video.

In hopes you might accept the message.

The irony clearly went over your intellectual superior head.
I did accept the message, and I seem to have understood that message better than you. The message on your video clearly, and ironically, went over your ability to process your own post.