Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-16-2022, 02:42 PM   #1
Jim in CT

more from NBC that Paul Pelosi let police in

an NBC affiliate in the san francisco bay area ( presumably not operated by the Proud Boys) reports that body cam footage shows Pelosi opened the door for police and didn’t try to leave .

Doesn’t fit the horsesh-t they’re peddling.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ba...d-today-report
Old 11-16-2022, 02:47 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
an NBC affiliate in the san francisco bay area ( presumably not operated by the Proud Boys) reports that body cam footage shows Pelosi opened the door for police and didn’t try to leave .

Doesn’t fit the horsesh-t they’re peddling.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ba...d-today-report
They always said he opened the door

What horse#^&#^&#^&#^& are you referring to?

What the new conspiracy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-16-2022, 03:12 PM   #3
wdmso

San Francisco police arrived at the home around 2:30 a.m. on Oct. 28 and found Pelosi in his pajamas and the intruder wearing shorts, sneakers and a sweatshirt, according to a superseding indictment returned last week.

The encounter lasted just 15 seconds from when Pelosi opened the door for officers to when the hammer attack took place, according to the filing, and was recorded on the body-worn cameras of two responding officers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N31X1VI
Old 11-16-2022, 03:37 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
They always said he opened the door

What horse#^&#^&#^&#^& are you referring to?

What the new conspiracy
the hell they did. first reports were of a third person. early reports stated when cops entered, they immediately saw pelosi struggling with the guy. there are now reports that contradict that.

To quote scott, are you drunk?

it’s not a new conspiracy, nothing new about the media ( or you) carrying water for the democrats.
Old 11-16-2022, 03:38 PM   #5
Jim in CT

wayne, if you were in your 70s and had an intruder in your house, what would you do when police arrived? Humor me and answer honestly.
Old 11-16-2022, 03:51 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Faux News should never be questioned about the integrity of their stories haha.
Old 11-16-2022, 04:17 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Faux News should never be questioned about the integrity of their stories haha.
It's not a foxnews story, einstein, it's foxnews sharing the story of an NBC affiliate. In the bay area.

Here's another source, outkick, no idea who they are.

https://www.outkick.com/nbc-bay-area...maguer-report/

GS, if you were in your 70s, and an intruder was in your house, and the police showed up. what would you do? Walk back inside the house? Or run out to the police?
Old 11-16-2022, 04:30 PM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I guess you didn’t get the word nbc retracted the story, but hang in there, reach out to RR he probably has the real story.
Old 11-16-2022, 04:47 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
I guess you didn’t get the word nbc retracted the story, but hang in there, reach out to RR he probably has the real story.
NBC News (the national organization) retracted their story last week. That's what you're referring to.

This is another source, another situation entirely that broke yesterday. an NBC affiliate in the bay area, broke yet another story that corroborates what you're referring to. This is an additional, independent report from the one you are referring to. Two separate, independent reports.

I guess YOU didn't get the word.

I also see you didn't have the guts to answer my very simple and obvious question about what youd do if you had an intruder in your home. Anything to protect the narrative.

What's in that Kool Aid, exactly?

Your side made this a political story when they blamed conservatives. If not for that, we wouldn't care about the details.

The media has no interest in the facts here, but has no trouble spreading the manure that the hunter biden laptop was russian disinformation with absolutely zero evidence that was the case. Do you ever notice GS, that all these errors by the media hurt the right? Do they ever make a mistake that hurts liberals? Hands up don't shoot, Duke lacrosse, Univ of VA rape case, Nick Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse...every one of those is a case where the media got together and collectively blew it, and always in a way that supports liberalism. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Old 11-16-2022, 04:55 PM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Back in your bubble Jim, but we all are indebted to your never ending updates, I can sleep well knowing you are on the job.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:14 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Back in your bubble Jim, but we all are indebted to your never ending updates, I can sleep well knowing you are on the job.
bob were you wrong about NBC retracting the story i referred to here? Were you right? Or were you wrong?

I can stop you dead in your tracks with a question as simple
as “what would you do if there was an intruder.”.

If your beliefs are so flimsy that they are destroyed by a question so simple a child would know to ask it, why does that say about your beliefs?

Simplest question in the world, and you’ll
do anything to avoid answering.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:44 PM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

You are so fun to poke fun at and you continue at every turn to think you will suck me into your bubble fun.
Old 11-16-2022, 06:55 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
You are so fun to poke fun at and you continue at every turn to think you will suck me into your bubble fun.
you didn’t suck me into anything. you chose to insert yourself into
this, and were wrong repeatedly, and not man enough to admit it. that’s your character flaw, not mine
Old 11-17-2022, 05:32 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:

^^^^if dark brandon was a drag queen...he might say this
Old 11-17-2022, 09:37 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
wayne, if you were in your 70s and had an intruder in your house, what would you do when police arrived? Humor me and answer honestly.

Jim NBC Is the only news outlet to retract the story . Stop trying to show see the media is trying to cover it up like hunters laptop !
I posted the entire store from news week and it said he opened the door

Hes 82 Jim not 70 you can’t even get that right but your hung up on an early account of the event. As being a cover up.

if you were in your 70s and had an intruder in your house, what would you do when police arrived?

He’s trying Trying to survive Jim aka de escalation Hell he called the police

Also Jim the police don’t know who’s who’s so if Paul ran at them what’s stopping the police from shooting him ? (Ya know the I was in fear for my life excuse)

But he did just what experts say to do.

What is the best thing to do in a hostage situation?
Remain calm, be polite, and cooperate with your captors. DO NOT attempt escape unless there is an extremely good chance of survival. It is safer to be submissive and obey your captors.

Last edited by wdmso; 11-17-2022 at 09:43 AM..
Old 11-17-2022, 09:41 AM   #16
scottw

Quote:

captors.

debatable
Old 11-17-2022, 09:52 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim NBC Is the only news outlet to retract the story . Stop trying to show see the media is trying to cover it up like hunters laptop !
I posted the entire store from news week and it said he opened the door

Hes 82 Jim not 70 you can’t even get that right but your hung up on an early account of the event. As being a cover up.

if you were in your 70s and had an intruder in your house, what would you do when police arrived?

He’s trying Trying to survive Jim aka de escalation Hell he called the police

Also Jim the police don’t know who’s who’s so if Paul ran at them what’s stopping the police from shooting him ? (Ya know the I was in fear for my life excuse)

But he did just what experts say to do.

What is the best thing to do in a hostage situation?
Remain calm, be polite, and cooperate with your captors. DO NOT attempt escape unless there is an extremely good chance of survival. It is safer to be submissive and obey your captors.
experts say to walk away from the police and back into the house towards the intruder? Seriously?

Please tell me which experts advise that. I’ll wait.

sorry i didn’t know he was in his 80s not 70s wayne. Is that really important here?
Old 11-17-2022, 10:39 AM   #18
scottw

Quote:

experts say to walk away from the police and back into the house towards the intruder? Seriously?

sorry i didn’t know he was in his 80s not 70s wayne. Is that really important here?
it's like that commercial where the kids are trying to escape the psycho killer and one says..."let's go hide behind the chainsaws" instead of getting in the running car and driving away.....it's like that
Old 11-17-2022, 10:59 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
debatable
Yup. Heck, if i was married to her, I'd be tempted to oh let's not go there...
Old 11-17-2022, 11:01 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
it's like that commercial where the kids are trying to escape the psycho killer and one says..."let's go hide behind the chainsaws" instead of getting in the running car and driving away.....it's like that
Brilliant...

And even the in-bred psycho killer is rolling his eyes and shaking his head...
Old 11-17-2022, 11:44 AM   #21
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

….
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C9E2B7E6-35E7-4F3B-984E-5021D2E9B4D8.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	69327  

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-17-2022, 06:29 PM   #22
wdmso

Quote:

Yes when you can’t even get the simplest details correct. Then go on to suggest cover up! It shows how little effort you use to find the truth
Old 11-17-2022, 09:14 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes when you can’t even get the simplest details correct. Then go on to suggest cover up! It shows how little effort you use to find the truth
I admit I got his age wrong. Big whoop that I said he's in his 70s but is actually 82.

Now, for the second time, please show a link to an "expert" who says he's better off walking away from the police in that situation, and instead walking back towards the intruder.

In what world would you tell him not to run to the police (who were no more than a couple feet away when he opened the door for them), and say "help".
Old 11-17-2022, 10:18 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

The poor RINO is all upset about Pelosi’s husband but I can’t get over the fact that Randy Kaufman was caught jerking off in his car outside an elementary school and still got 350,000 Republicans to vote for him.
How many people voted for Paul Pelosi?
Old 11-18-2022, 07:21 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The poor RINO is all upset about Pelosi’s husband but I can’t get over the fact that Randy Kaufman was caught jerking off in his car outside an elementary school and still got 350,000 Republicans to vote for him.
How many people voted for Paul Pelosi?
You might not be able to grasp this, but two things can be true at the same time. I don’t know who Kaufman is, but if you’re right he’s a pervert. And at the same time, there can be questions about what happened to Mr Pelosi.

Perry it’s your sides fault, not mine, that as always they leaped to the conclusion that blamed conservatives for the attack. Like with Michael Brown and Duke lacrosse and nick sandman and Jesse Smoett, the left always jumps to that conclusion. somehow, ending up with egg on their faces many times, doesn’t change their mindset a bit.

The left chose to make this a political weapon. And now as is often the case,,some developing facts contradict their version.

how about waiting until facts are known before assigning blame.

I thought there was zero chance this was a livers quarrel. no who knows.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:06 AM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
I admit I got his age wrong. Big whoop that I said he's in his 70s but is actually 82.

Now, for the second time, please show a link to an "expert" who says he's better off walking away from the police in that situation, and instead walking back towards the intruder.

In what world would you tell him not to run to the police (who were no more than a couple feet away when he opened the door for them), and say "help".
Jim he called the cops I posted what experts suggested if held hostage
Again you just don’t like the answers

4 students get killed in Moscow Idaho 2 roommates hear nothing
Police keep changing their stories it’s safe it’s not save it’s targeted, they don’t know. On and on it’s still changing as new facts come in.

Not everything a conspiracy Jim
Old 11-18-2022, 08:35 AM   #27
PaulS

Quote:

Perry it’s your sides fault, not mine, that as always they leaped to the conclusion that blamed conservatives for the attack. Like with Michael Brown and Duke lacrosse and nick sandman and Jesse Smoett, the left always jumps to that conclusion. somehow, ending up with egg on their faces many times, doesn’t change their mindset a bit.

The left chose to make this a political weapon. And now as is often the case,,some developing facts contradict their version.

how about waiting until facts are known before assigning blame.

I thought there was zero chance this was a livers quarrel. no who knows.
So you're assuming that the people who jumped to conclusions are all liberal. I am sure you agree that most police are conservative. So by you logic every time a person is wrongly convicted or the police lie is a moral failure of conservatives. Look at the millions paid out and lives ruined bc of this moral failure on the part of conserv. rushing to judgement or just lying to try to convict someone.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:35 AM   #28
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
NBC News (the national organization) retracted their story last week. That's what you're referring to.

This is another source, another situation entirely that broke yesterday. an NBC affiliate in the bay area, broke yet another story that corroborates what you're referring to. This is an additional, independent report from the one you are referring to. Two separate, independent reports.

I guess YOU didn't get the word.

I also see you didn't have the guts to answer my very simple and obvious question about what youd do if you had an intruder in your home. Anything to protect the narrative.

What's in that Kool Aid, exactly?

Your side made this a political story when they blamed conservatives. If not for that, we wouldn't care about the details.

The media has no interest in the facts here, but has no trouble spreading the manure that the hunter biden laptop was russian disinformation with absolutely zero evidence that was the case. Do you ever notice GS, that all these errors by the media hurt the right? Do they ever make a mistake that hurts liberals? Hands up don't shoot, Duke lacrosse, Univ of VA rape case, Nick Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse...every one of those is a case where the media got together and collectively blew it, and always in a way that supports liberalism. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Just another right wing spin, it might be true and you claim to be victimized once again.

You want one that the media seized that hurt the left, try Hillary’s emails.
Show any proof, lots of supposition is all you have

As far as no Russia, Rand Paul's former campaign staffer has been found GUILTY of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/polit...tribution-2016

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-18-2022, 08:40 AM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I can’t get over the fact that Randy Kaufman was caught jerking off in his car outside an elementary school and still got 350,000 Republicans to vote for him.

But you have absolutely no problem with the fact that Richard Blumenthal lied for years about serving in the Vietnam War, and he wins re-election in a rout every 6 years.

Why is that? Why is it that you can't get over the fact that there are some republican politicians who are disgusting, but you don't care that there are democrat politicians who are disgusting?
Old 11-18-2022, 08:50 AM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you're assuming that the people who jumped to conclusions are all liberal. I am sure you agree that most police are conservative. So by you logic every time a person is wrongly convicted or the police lie is a moral failure of conservatives. Look at the millions paid out and lives ruined bc of this moral failure on the part of conserv. rushing to judgement or just lying to try to convict someone.
Hey Paul -

Most of my adult life, I think most cops (at least here in CT) voted democrat because of union connections, promises of better compensation, etc. Since democrats decided to start demonizing police (in obvious contradiction to 100% of the data), it might be fair to say most cops are republican. I think police unions are endorsing more republicans than they used to, for sure. I can't imagine why any cop would ever vote for a national-level democrat, but I don't know how many do.

"So by you logic every time a person is wrongly convicted or the police lie is a moral failure of conservatives."

Not even close. The republican party isn't engaged with the police and telling them to brutalize innocent civilians.

However, the democrats and the media are obviously engaged in a symbiotic relationship to spin these stories with a pro-liberal bias, almost every single time.

Paul, look at the pattern...Michael Brown, Duke lacrosse, University of VA rape hoax, Nick Sandman, Kyle Rittenhouse, Jesse Smollett, Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation...what's the pattern there? The pattern is, liberals and the media jump the gun, and get it spectacularly wrong, and they always do so in a way that helps liberals.

How many cases can you point to, where liberals and the national media got one wrong, and they made a mistake that helped conservatives?

If all of their mistakes (or 95% of their mistakes) have the same identical political bias, is that a coincidence? Or is it a pattern? If they were innocent mistakes, wouldn't they occasionally err on the side of conservatives? At some point, you can't seriously deny that there's a clear pattern there.

This isn't complicated.