Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-13-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
scottw

Old 11-13-2020, 06:15 AM   #2
scottw

so much irony.....

Aug. 26, 2020

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee predicted that among several scenarios, Republicans are going to try to “mess up absentee balloting” so that they could get a potentially narrow advantage in the Electoral College.

We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”

Clinton said she thinks that the only way Trump could win re-election is “by either suppressing or stopping voting, or outright intimidating people into feeling that they have to go with the strong guy to stand up against all these threats that Trump is going to gin up to scare people.”

She also suggested that Biden should be more aggressive in his fight against Trump.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:14 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Your desperate.. talk about spinning

We all know how this works ..

But this is not just about Trump conceding the election we know that you know that and your you tube guy knows that .

But again why should facts matter

PS Van John’s Ted talk was in October that’s before the election by the way . He’s just outlining how Trump and his co conspirators will throw away 200 hundred years of norms and traditions to stay in Power .. based on it’s not written,,,And they call themselves Americans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-13-2020 at 10:24 AM..
Old 11-13-2020, 11:04 AM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Your desperate.. talk about spinning

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
?...two guys with obviously different politics saying the exact same thing...how is that spinning?