Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-10-2021, 08:45 AM   #151
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
(CNN)Joe Biden's presidential campaign was built on two pillars -- "I'm going to shut down the virus" and I am not Donald Trump. He is failing on both promises, as Covid rages and Biden's behavior more and more mirrors his predecessor's.

Seem. You lack the understanding of the difference between trying to shut down a virus and refusing to admit their was a virus .. and please how is his behavior mirrored Trumps. This should be fascinating
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-10-2021, 08:46 AM   #152
wdmso

Former US President Donald Trump has launched a scathing attack on his once-close ally, ex-Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu, accusing him of disloyalty.

Still waiting on Biden to accuse a former head of state of disloyalty to a nation that’s not his own?
Old 12-10-2021, 08:50 AM   #153
wdmso

Mr Trump said he was furious at Mr Netanyahu for the way he congratulated Joe Biden on his election victory, using an expletive towards him.

Such a shinning example of a former US President classy as his supporters
Old 12-10-2021, 09:02 AM   #154
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Mr Trump said he was furious at Mr Netanyahu for the way he congratulated Joe Biden on his election victory, using an expletive towards him.

more evidence that trump is a jerk, we agree.

now, can we move on? yiu said tromps covid response was a failure. fine. but more americans are dying under biden in 2021, than died in 2020, and biden inherited an infastructure of testing and vaccines. trump had to start from scratch.

given the advantages biden had ( plus trump had to deal with a NY governor who acted as if his mission was to kill everyone in nursing homes), how is Biden’s covid response not also a “failure”?

isnt more deaths, a bigger failure than fewer deaths?

have fun with that.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:04 AM   #155
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you trumps covid response failed.

ok.

biden inherited an infastructure where a million people a day were getting vaccinated. yet 2021 deaths, before december 1, were already higher than 2020. Deaths are increasing.

so how would you say biden’s covid response isn’t a failure? more deaths isn’t worse than fewer deaths?
30 failures and you praise the one thing as POTUS he did right he spent money on a vaccine? But was against every other mitigation approach under the sun.., and even his followers refuse to take. Because joe Biden has asked them to.. big picture Jim big picture

Ps unvaccinated ever hear of them? So It’s Biden’s fault people are unvaccinated. And dying Love the logic

Unvaccinated people are about 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, according to a CDC study released Tuesday.
The new study also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than vaccinated people.Imagine that

Old 12-10-2021, 09:22 AM   #156
wdmso

Quote:
more evidence that trump is a jerk, we agree.

now, can we move on? yiu said tromps covid response was a failure. fine. but more americans are dying under biden in 2021, than died in 2020, and biden inherited an infastructure of testing and vaccines. trump had to start from scratch.

given the advantages biden had ( plus trump had to deal with a NY governor who acted as if his mission was to kill everyone in nursing homes), how is Biden’s covid response not also a “failure”?

isnt more deaths, a bigger failure than fewer deaths?

have fun with that.
Jim now your using. Calendar dates
And again regurgitation right wing talking points

Only you would show Trump starting at zero and then handing Biden a country overflowing with virus and deaths already in the pipeline and suggest Trump did a better Job.. lol

The spread of the highly contagious Delta variant and low vaccination rates in some communities were important factors, But lower-than-expected immunization rates as well as fatigue with precautionary measures like masks allowed the highly contagious Delta variant to spread, largely among the unvaccinated, epidemiologists say.

But your such an honest broker of information… you’ll ignore the why
Old 12-10-2021, 09:51 AM   #157
detbuch

Quote:
as POTUS he did right he spent money on a vaccine.. big picture Jim big picture
You say that he refused to admit there was a virus, and then you say he spent big money on a vaccine . . . is that some novel version of a big picture?

Big picture, if the President is responsible for stopping the virus, is that Biden is failing.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:07 AM   #158
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim now your using. Calendar dates
And again regurgitation right wing talking points

Only you would show Trump starting at zero and then handing Biden a country overflowing with virus and deaths already in the pipeline and suggest Trump did a better Job.. lol

The spread of the highly contagious Delta variant and low vaccination rates in some communities were important factors, But lower-than-expected immunization rates as well as fatigue with precautionary measures like masks allowed the highly contagious Delta variant to spread, largely among the unvaccinated, epidemiologists say.

But your such an honest broker of information… you’ll ignore the why
“jim now you’re using calendar dates…”

so it’s inappropriate to judge trump on what happened during his term, and do the same with biden

we should
all do what you do, which is blame trump for everything bad that happened during his 4 years, and ignore the bad results when the potus is a democrat.

i mean, that’s just so consistent and rational!

if using deaths isn’t a good way to measure covid response, how would you do it? what statistic would you use?

“lower than expected immunization rates”…

according to whom?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:21 AM   #159
scottw

Quote:
Seem. You lack the understanding of the difference between trying to shut down a virus and refusing to admit their was a virus .. and please how is his behavior mirrored Trumps. This should be fascinating
that was on CNN
Old 12-10-2021, 10:22 AM   #160
scottw

Quote:

what does this have to do with biden being a lousy president?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:32 AM   #161
wdmso

Quote:

so it’s inappropriate to judge trump on what happened during his term, and do the same with biden

we should
all do what you do, which is blame trump for everything bad that happened during his 4 years, and ignore the bad results when the potus is a democrat.

i mean, that’s just so consistent and rational!

if using deaths isn’t a good way to measure covid response, how would you do it? what statistic would you use?

according to whom?
So Trump gets a boat no holes or dents it starts leaking worse during his ownership and he does nothing to slow the flow ...then he loses the election and gives biden a boat sinking full of water and full of holes due to the previous owners neglect (covid) and on his way out Door presents Biden with a half gallon milk jug (vaccine) and says start bailing .. this should fix it.... so Biden Starts with a boat full of holes and filled with water one bailer nothing to plug the holes and Jim thinks as usual the Both have started from the same spot
Old 12-10-2021, 10:35 AM   #162
wdmso

Quote:
what does this have to do with biden being a lousy president?
still waiting on your reasons he's a lousy POTUS compared to Trump you suggested they were the same
Old 12-10-2021, 10:37 AM   #163
wdmso

Quote:
that was on CNN
so your example is the stay in mexico 1 issues aka court ordered issue
Old 12-10-2021, 10:38 AM   #164
Jim in CT

Quote:
So Trump gets a boat no holes or dents it starts leaking worse during his ownership and he does nothing to slow the flow ...then he loses the election and gives biden a boat sinking full of water and full of holes due to the previous owners neglect (covid) and on his way out Door presents Biden with a half gallon milk jug (vaccine) and says start bailing .. this should fix it.... so Biden Starts with a boat full of holes and filled with water one bailer nothing to plug the holes and Jim thinks as usual the Both have started from the same spot
covid came out of nowhere on trump’s watch, there was no way to see it coming.

with biden, i don’t know how he could have expected or prepared for variants.

i’m not overly impressed by how either one led this.

you’re the one who says trump failed but biden didn’t. We notice you’ve yet to provide a meaningful statistic that would allow any rational
person to conclude that biden is doing better.

then there’s burdens vaccine mandates that courts are striking down all over. if that were trump guys all be complaining that he was violating the constitution like the authoritarian you say he was.

“gives biden a boat sinking full of water.”

he gave biden a system with widespread rapid testing and a million people a day getting vaccinated.

you cannot be rational.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:43 AM   #165
wdmso

Quote:

according to whom? not you thats for sure
Yes Jim lets use deaths and not surprising From Jan. 15, 2021 to Oct. 1, 2021, unvaccinated people were 40 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people.

DEATH RATE FROM TEXAS

Rate per 100,000 in
Unvaccinated People was 463.7

Rate per 100,000 in Fully
Vaccinated 11.6

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...s-11082021.pdf
Old 12-10-2021, 10:51 AM   #166
scottw

Quote:
so your example is the stay in mexico 1 issues aka court ordered issue
Wtf are you taking about?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:55 AM   #167
scottw

Quote:
still waiting on your reasons he's a lousy POTUS compared to Trump you suggested they were the same
I didn’t say trump wasn’t just pointed out that someone on CNN said Biden basically sucks too despite promises and claims to be the anti-trump….if Biden loses CNN that would be pretty bad for the regime. He’s already lost Kamala
Old 12-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #168
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
covid came out of nowhere on trump’s watch, there was no way to see it coming.

with biden, i don’t know how he could have expected or prepared for variants.

i’m not overly impressed by how either one led this.

you’re the one who says trump failed but biden didn’t. We notice you’ve yet to provide a meaningful statistic that would allow any rational
person to conclude that biden is doing better.

then there’s burdens vaccine mandates that courts are striking down all over. if that were trump guys all be complaining that he was violating the constitution like the authoritarian you say he was.

“gives biden a boat sinking full of water.”

he gave biden a system with widespread rapid testing and a million people a day getting vaccinated.

you cannot be rational.
OK Mr Rational and this only deals with the first of the baloney you posted. As far as testing goes the Trump administration botched the development and implementation of Covid testing, the Biden administration has done better but not much

“CAME OUT of nowhere,” President Trump said March 6 of the coronavirus pandemic. “I just think this is something . . . that you can never really think is going to happen.” A few weeks later, he added, “I would view it as something that just surprised the whole world.” Mr. Trump also said, “Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.”
Of course, no one can pinpoint the exact moment that lightning will strike. But a global pandemic? Experts have predicted it, warned about the preparedness gaps and urged action. Again and again and again.

Just look at 2019.
In January, the U.S. intelligence community issued its annual global threat assessment. It declared, “We assess that the United States and the world will remain vulnerable to the next flu pandemic or large-scale outbreak of a contagious disease that could lead to massive rates of death and disability, severely affect the world economy, strain international resources, and increase calls on the United States for support. . . . The growing proximity of humans and animals has increased the risk of disease transmission. The number of outbreaks has increased in part because pathogens originally found in animals have spread to human populations.”

In September, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security issued a report titled “Preparedness for a High-Impact Respiratory Pathogen Pandemic.” The report found that if such a pathogen emerged, “it would likely have significant public health, economic, social, and political consequences. . . . The combined possibilities of short incubation periods and asymptomatic spread can result in very small windows for interrupting transmission, making such an outbreak difficult to contain.” The report pointed to “large national and international readiness gaps.”

In October, the Nuclear Threat Initiative, working with the Johns Hopkins center and the Economist Intelligence Unit, published its latest Global Health Security Index, examining open-source information about the state of health security across 195 nations, and scoring them. The report warned, “No country is fully prepared for epidemics or pandemics, and every country has important gaps to address.” The report found that “Fewer than 5 percent of countries scored in the highest tier for their ability to rapidly respond to and mitigate the spread of an epidemic.

In November, the Center for Strategic and International Studies published a study by its Commission on Strengthening America’s Health Security. It warned, “The American people are far from safe. To the contrary, the United States remains woefully ill-prepared to respond to global health security threats. This kind of vulnerability should not be acceptable to anyone. At the extreme, it is a matter of life and death. . . . Outbreaks proliferate that can spread swiftly across the globe and become pandemics, disrupting supply chains, trade, transport, and ultimately entire societies and economies.” The report recommended: “Restore health security leadership at the White House National Security Council.”
Came out of nowhere? Not even close. The question that must be addressed in future postmortems is why all this expertise and warning was ignored.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-10-2021, 11:29 AM   #169
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes Jim lets use deaths and not surprising From Jan. 15, 2021 to Oct. 1, 2021, unvaccinated people were 40 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people.

DEATH RATE FROM TEXAS

Rate per 100,000 in
Unvaccinated People was 463.7

Rate per 100,000 in Fully
Vaccinated 11.6

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...s-11082021.pdf
"not you that's for sure"

I've said to you ten times in the last week, ten times, that I think it's stupid to not be vaccinated.

When you know you can't respond to what I say, you just make stuff up.

I think everyone should get vaccinated.

What I was questioning, is whether or not people were expecting vaccination rates to be a lot higher than they are now.

Biden has the benefit of many more Americans being vaccinated, than Trump had. Despite this, Biden is overseeing more deaths. That makes the higher death count, more remarkable, not less so.

"DEATH RATE FROM TEXAS "

You are hysterical, and a loyal liberal lemming.

When the national numbers are bad under Trump, you say it's his fault (Gov Cuomo is totally blameless).

When national numbers are worse under Biden, you blame republican governors.

According to you, bad results are a federal issue when Trump is president, bad results are a state's fault when Biden is president.

Do you listen to yourself?

liberal=good, conservative=bad, every time, zero exceptions.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:29 AM   #170
Jim in CT

Quote:
I didn’t say trump wasn’t just pointed out that someone on CNN said Biden basically sucks too despite promises and claims to be the anti-trump….if Biden loses CNN that would be pretty bad for the regime. He’s already lost Kamala
Even the jerks on The View are bashing Biden for breaking promises.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:36 AM   #171
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
OK Mr Rational and this only deals with the first of the baloney you posted. As far as testing goes the Trump administration botched the development and implementation of Covid testing, the Biden administration has done better but not much

“CAME OUT of nowhere,” President Trump said March 6 of the coronavirus pandemic. “I just think this is something . . . that you can never really think is going to happen.” A few weeks later, he added, “I would view it as something that just surprised the whole world.” Mr. Trump also said, “Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.”
Of course, no one can pinpoint the exact moment that lightning will strike. But a global pandemic? Experts have predicted it, warned about the preparedness gaps and urged action. Again and again and again.

Just look at 2019.
In January, the U.S. intelligence community issued its annual global threat assessment. It declared, “We assess that the United States and the world will remain vulnerable to the next flu pandemic or large-scale outbreak of a contagious disease that could lead to massive rates of death and disability, severely affect the world economy, strain international resources, and increase calls on the United States for support. . . . The growing proximity of humans and animals has increased the risk of disease transmission. The number of outbreaks has increased in part because pathogens originally found in animals have spread to human populations.”

In September, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security issued a report titled “Preparedness for a High-Impact Respiratory Pathogen Pandemic.” The report found that if such a pathogen emerged, “it would likely have significant public health, economic, social, and political consequences. . . . The combined possibilities of short incubation periods and asymptomatic spread can result in very small windows for interrupting transmission, making such an outbreak difficult to contain.” The report pointed to “large national and international readiness gaps.”

In October, the Nuclear Threat Initiative, working with the Johns Hopkins center and the Economist Intelligence Unit, published its latest Global Health Security Index, examining open-source information about the state of health security across 195 nations, and scoring them. The report warned, “No country is fully prepared for epidemics or pandemics, and every country has important gaps to address.” The report found that “Fewer than 5 percent of countries scored in the highest tier for their ability to rapidly respond to and mitigate the spread of an epidemic.

In November, the Center for Strategic and International Studies published a study by its Commission on Strengthening America’s Health Security. It warned, “The American people are far from safe. To the contrary, the United States remains woefully ill-prepared to respond to global health security threats. This kind of vulnerability should not be acceptable to anyone. At the extreme, it is a matter of life and death. . . . Outbreaks proliferate that can spread swiftly across the globe and become pandemics, disrupting supply chains, trade, transport, and ultimately entire societies and economies.” The report recommended: “Restore health security leadership at the White House National Security Council.”
Came out of nowhere? Not even close. The question that must be addressed in future postmortems is why all this expertise and warning was ignored.
So Trump is guilty of failing to see covid coming. But let me guess, the democrats who controlled congress at that time, are blameless. Right? The potus is omniscient. Biden sees everything coming a mile away, he saw early indications of inflation and high gas prices and responded flawlessly, which is why inflation is back to 0 and oil back to $35 a barrel.

Everyone was warning that covid was coming, and only Trump missed it, which is why covid isn't an issue anywhere but America. Let's go further, even in America, covid is only an issue in red states, the blue states were perfect in handling it.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:52 AM   #172
Pete F.
Canceled

We can do states if you would like, but as was apparent early in the pandemic, Trumps downplaying, political manipulation of the Covid response and total ignorance of the pandemic after the November election had a disastrous effect for Americans

South Korea
Deaths per 100k is 8
Vaccination 80%
USA
Deaths per 100K is 239
Vaccination 60%
Old 12-10-2021, 12:00 PM   #173
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
We can do states if you would like, but as was apparent early in the pandemic, Trumps downplaying, political manipulation of the Covid response and total ignorance of the pandemic after the November election had a disastrous effect for Americans

South Korea
Deaths per 100k is 8
Vaccination 80%
USA
Deaths per 100K is 239
Vaccination 60%
our results are worse than south koreas. when does biden have responsibility for that? ever? does he even own the results for his time as potus? or does biden get a complete free pass. no matter what?

south korea doesn’t have our constitution. apples and oranges.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:34 PM   #174
scottw

yeah but Iceland......
Old 12-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #175
Jim in CT

Quote:
yeah but Iceland......
on the day covid is eradicated, that will coincidentally be the day that biden starts owning the results.

like talking to a poster of Obama.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:20 PM   #176
scottw

Vermont keeps setting new records...i hope Pete is double boosted and tripled masked...
Old 12-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #177
Pete F.
Canceled

I posted this in April of 2020

How a different democracy did not wait 70 days, but acted immediately, with urgency, direction and achieved different results.

SEOUL - In late January, South Korean health officials summoned representatives from more than 20 medical companies from their lunar New Year celebrations to a conference room tucked inside Seoul’s busy train station.

One of the country’s top infectious disease officials delivered an urgent message: South Korea needed an effective test immediately to detect the novel coronavirus, then running rampant in China. He promised the companies swift regulatory approval.

Though there were only four known cases in South Korea at that point, “we were very nervous. We believed that it could develop into a pandemic,” one attendee, Lee Sang-won, an infectious diseases expert at the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told Reuters.

“We acted like an army,” he said.

A week after the Jan. 27 meeting, South Korea’s CDC approved one company’s diagnostic test. Another company soon followed. By the end of February, South Korea was making headlines around the world for its drive-through screening centers and ability to test thousands of people daily.

South Korea’s swift action stands in stark contrast to what has transpired in the United States. Seven weeks after the train station meeting, the Koreans have tested well over 290,000 people and identified over 8,000 infections. New cases are falling off: Ninety-three were reported Wednesday, down from a daily peak of 909 two weeks earlier.

The United States, whose first case was detected the same day as South Korea’s, is not even close to meeting demand for testing. About 60,000 tests have been run by public and private labs in a country of 330 million, federal officials said Tuesday.

As a result, U.S. officials don’t fully grasp how many Americans have been infected and where they are concentrated - crucial to containment efforts. While more than 7,000 U.S. cases had been identified as of Wednesday, as many as 96 million people could be infected in coming months, and 480,000 could die, according to a projection prepared for the American Hospital Association by Dr. James Lawler, an infectious disease expert at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.

How the United States fell so far behind South Korea, according to infectious disease experts, clinicians and state and local officials, is a tale of many contrasts in the two nations’ public health systems: a streamlined bureaucracy versus a congested one, bold versus cautious leadership, and a sense of urgency versus a reliance on protocol.

The delayed and chaotic testing in the United States will cost lives, potentially including those of doctors and nurses, many medical experts predict. Already more than 100 people have died overall, and fears of rampant spread have led to extraordinary restrictions on social interaction, upending the U.S. economy, schools, hospitals and everyday life.

The administration of President Donald Trump was tripped up by government rules and conventions, former officials and public health experts say. Instead of drafting the private sector early on to develop tests, as South Korea did, U.S. health officials relied, as is customary, on test kits prepared by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some of which proved faulty. Then, sticking to its time-consuming vetting procedures, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration didn’t approve tests other than the CDC’s until Feb. 29, more than five weeks after discussions with outside labs had begun.

Meanwhile, in the absence of enough kits, the CDC insisted for weeks on narrow criteria for testing, recommending it only when a person had recently been to China or other hot spots or had contact with someone known to be infected. As a result, the federal government failed to screen an untold number of Americans and missed opportunities to contain the spread, clinicians and public health experts say.

South Korea took a risk, releasing briskly vetted tests, then circling back later to spot check their effectiveness. By contrast, the United States’ FDA said it wanted to ensure, upfront, that the tests were accurate before they went out to millions of Americans.

Meanwhile, nobody in this administration can tell what the plan is beyond having a daily Trump Rally.

Now go ahead and spout the gaslighting baloney that you have bought into about how proactive this administration was regarding anything to do with Covid-19.

Because there is no path to rebuilding the American economy and protecting people from this virus at the current level of testing. And that’s why the lies about tests will be the alpha and omega of Trump’s slow, disastrous response.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-10-2021, 02:25 PM   #178
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Vermont keeps setting new records...i hope Pete is double boosted and tripled masked...
Apparently you haven't looked at Rhode Islands, you better stay in your closet

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-10-2021, 02:49 PM   #179
wdmso

Simple quest Jim did Trump and Biden have the same starting point with Covid y or n

2nd question do you understand how many people were already in the Covid pipe line sick or hospitalized on Jan 6th well on Jan 10 US totals were 208,295 new daily cases. And January has surpassed December as the deadliest month of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. so far. in December, when over 77,400 people Died January 79,200

It makes total sense Biden takes office on the 20th and it’s his fault January 2021 the deadliest for Covid Ya ok. Then cases fall off until August then Delta shows up and hits the unvaccinated and we see a spike ,,, by then U.S. administers 386.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines - CDC
And yet the 1st dose of vaccine was given out Dec 14 days so clearly the administration is trying to vaccinate the country

385,348 COVID-19 deaths — that means 15 more than the 2020 total. Omg this is the bases of your claim Trump did better based on 15 lives
Wow Trump supporters

but seeing Trump was in charge until the 20th of Jan we should give him an additional 78 thousand deaths it’s only fair he gets the credit.. seeing conservatives are keeping score

Last edited by wdmso; 12-10-2021 at 03:02 PM..
Old 12-10-2021, 03:06 PM   #180
Jim in CT

Quote:
Simple quest Jim did Trump and Biden have the same starting point with Covid y or n

2nd question do you understand how many people were already in the Covid pipe line sick or hospitalized on Jan 6th well on Jan 10 US totals were 208,295 new daily cases. And January has surpassed December as the deadliest month of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. so far. in December, when over 77,400 people Died January 79,200

It makes total sense Biden takes office on the 20th and it’s his fault January 2021 the deadliest for Covid Ya ok. Then cases fall off until August then Delta shows up and hits the unvaccinated and we see a spike ,,, by then U.S. administers 386.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines - CDC
And yet the 1st dose of vaccine was given out Dec 14 days so clearly the administration is trying to vaccinate the country

385,348 COVID-19 deaths — that means 15 more than the 2020 total. Omg this is the bases of your claim Trump did better based on 15 lives
Wow Trump supporters
"Simple quest Jim did Trump and Biden have the same starting point with Covid y or n "

N.

Biden had some challenges dumped in hos lap that weren't his fault at all, like the number of sick people that he inherited, the mutations, etc.

Biden also had some distinct advantages over Trump. No one on the planet was prepared for covid in 2020. Biden benefits form the knowledge and experience we gained in that year, and he inherited a well-working infastructure for testing and vaccines.

"It makes total sense Biden takes office on the 20th and it’s his fault January 2021 the deadliest for Covid"

Fair enough. Remove January and February 2021 from the equation. Tell me, in your opinion, when does he start owning the results? Ever? When are they "his" results? Your answer will be, "when the results are awesome".

"And yet the 1st dose of vaccine was given out Dec 14 days so clearly the administration is trying to vaccinate the country "

Trump administration was vaccinating a million people a day, Trump is telling people to get vaccinated, so clearly the previous administration was also trying to get people vaccinated. Shocking you left that fact out.

"that means 15 more than the 2020 total. "
December isn't over yet, this is one of the worst months. And for the tenth time, Trump didn't have time (plus the fact that the most vulnerable have probably already died, we should be left with a healthier population) to vaccinate half the country. That alone, you'd think would drastically reduce deaths. But they haven't.

Half the country is vaccinated, and deaths are increasing.