Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-17-2022, 09:18 AM   #151
wdmso

But Biden's deals with Ukraine that made his family wealthy, aren't worth mentioning...

what Deals Jim? let's hear JOE Biden's deals with Ukraine lets see the facts

and please dont tell us because he wanted Shokin fired ( because we already know (There was nothing remotely controversial about this at the time. No congressional Republicans complained about it, and the European Union hailed the decision to fire Shokin.)

did you know in 2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

So in Jims world the crack head pillow Guy because he wears a cross is cheered for his success

Trump and his children are praised for their success! yet the president of the United States regularly accepts payments from foreign sources to his company while in office, and so do the Trump children. ( no mention of using Daddy name to make that happen ) what a shock

But Hunter the crack head is not cheered for his success they blame daddy
Old 02-17-2022, 09:28 AM   #152
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
But Biden's deals with Ukraine that made his family wealthy, aren't worth mentioning...

and please dont tell us because he wanted Shokin fired ( because we already know (There was nothing remotely controversial about this at the time. No congressional Republicans complained about it, and the European Union hailed the decision to fire Shokin.)

did you know in 2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

So in Jims world the crack head pillow Guy because he wears a cross is cheered for his success

Trump and his children are praised for their success! yet the president of the United States regularly accepts payments from foreign sources to his company while in office, and so do the Trump children. ( no mention of using Daddy name to make that happen ) what a shock

there are tapes of deals
with Hunter where it’s discussed what big money is set aside for “the man”.

So hunter got all that on his own. Daddy didn’t sell any influence at all.

Sure. Only republicans do that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-17-2022, 09:30 AM   #153
Jim in CT

Quote:

they buried the story of hunters laptop before the election, censoring anyone who mentioned it on social
media. then after the election, they admit that it was true. nothing politically motivated there.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:46 AM   #154
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there are tapes of deals
with Hunter where it’s discussed what big money is set aside for “the man”.

So hunter got all that on his own. Daddy didn’t sell any influence at all.

Sure. Only republicans do that.
as expected you can't provide anything but rumor and innuendo the new Gold standard of conservatives evidence
Old 02-17-2022, 09:47 AM   #155
wdmso

Quote:
they buried the story of hunters laptop before the election, censoring anyone who mentioned it on social
media. then after the election, they admit that it was true. nothing politically motivated there.
still with hunters Laptop once again conveniently buried by the deep state to protect Biden
Old 02-17-2022, 11:37 AM   #156
Jim in CT

Quote:
still with hunters Laptop once again conveniently buried by the deep state to protect Biden
So why can you constantly bring up Trump, but I can't bring up Hunters laptop? Please explain.

Biden was Obama's point person on Ukraine. Later on, Hunter got fabulously wealthy from jobs in Ukraine which he was obviously unqualified for.

Of all the countries around the globe, you're telling us it's just a coincidence, that Bidens son got rich in the country where Biden was the president's point man.

Sure. Just a coincidence.

We can still talk about Trump and Russia, but not Hilary or Hunter Biden.

That's very convenient for you.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:12 PM   #157
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Jim your foil needs to be loosened on occasion, otherwise you could see permanent brain damage, I think those warnings are clearly marked on the Reynolds wrap package.
Old 02-17-2022, 01:23 PM   #158
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim your foil needs to be loosened on occasion, otherwise you could see permanent brain damage, I think those warnings are clearly marked on the Reynolds wrap package.
tell me the craziest thing I've posted.

It's tin foil hat stuff for me to say "lets see how what the investigation finds"?

I said that with the Mueller probe, I'm saying the same exact thing now. Durham is a serious, serious investigator. Let's see where it goes. Obviously for political reasons, there is an outcome I'm hoping for, just as we all have our biases. But I haven't concluded that Hilary is guilty, like the left said Trump was guilty before Mueller finished. And if Durham says there's no evidence Hilary was involved, that'll be good enough for me and I'll move on.

Lobbing baseless insults is easy GS, and quite popular from the left. Try something harder. Quote my post, and tell us exactly why my words are crazy and paranoid tin foil hat stuff.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:53 PM   #159
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I think Hunters laptop in in a secret spot in either Rudy’s house or the Pizza parlor child trafficking to go shop.
Old 02-17-2022, 03:33 PM   #160
wdmso

Quote:
So why can you constantly bring up Trump, but I can't bring up Hunters laptop? Please explain.
Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces
His incidents actually happen and are still happening How long is long enough Jim? for Durham to find something ? this is playing like election Fraud You and other insit it was so bad so rampant yet they cant find any Seems Durham is doing the same thing looking so hard hes making stuff up and as if on Cue the Trump fan club claims another smoking Gun

Your Hunter laptop is fixation this is what all Normal citizens would do Mr. Isaac said he did not hear back from investigators. (why would he ) He said that he wondered why the laptop’s existence had not been disclosed (again why would he care ?) Mr. Isaac said “it just didn’t feel right” that the existence of the laptop was not widely known. “Somebody besides me should have known about it,” he said. Mr. Isaac said he called a couple of members of Congress, whom he did not identify, but did not hear back. then Mr. Isaac declined to discuss his next steps, but The New York Post reported that in September, he gave the copy of the hard drive (well thats not legal )to Mr. Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert J. Costello. Mr. Giuliani later provided it to the tabloid, a handoff in which Stephen K. Bannon, sounds like a blue dress conventenly saved not swallowed Isaac said he turned the hard drive over to Costello because of fears for his safety. But he's: on Hannity

And now Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements

"It has long been a crime to make a false statement to the government. But the law criminalizes only false statements that are material — false statements that matter because they can actually affect a specific decision of the government."

The attorneys wrote that "false statements about ancillary matters" are immaterial.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	68750  

Last edited by wdmso; 02-17-2022 at 03:54 PM..
Old 02-17-2022, 03:41 PM   #161
Jim in CT

Quote:
I think Hunters laptop in in a secret spot in either Rudy’s house or the Pizza parlor child trafficking to go shop.
I think Hunter is an absolute loser and a hot mess (fathered a child with a stripper and had an affair with his dead brother's widow, THAT puts him in very sick company), who coincidentally got filthy rich in Ukraine, where his daddy was Obama's point man for that particular country.

Look it up...NPR, Twitter, and Politico all dismissed the laptop emails as "false" before the election, then a year later they said "oh by the way the stories about the Hunter's emails were true".

A huge chunk of the media refused to cover what was in those emails, because they were afrtaid of the impact that reporting would have had on the election.

That's not what the media is supposed to do, that's not why the press has special constitutional protections.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politi...disinformation

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/npr-is...-intelligence/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...top-story.html
Old 02-17-2022, 03:42 PM   #162
Jim in CT

Quote:
Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces
His incident actually happen and is still happening

Your Hunter laptop is fixation is imaginary

And now Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements

"It has long been a crime to make a false statement to the government. But the law criminalizes only false statements that are material — false statements that matter because they can actually affect a specific decision of the government."

The attorneys wrote that "false statements about ancillary matters" are immaterial.
"Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces "

Joe Biden, the sitting president, isn't relevant! Gotcha.

How do you know that Durham made false statements? Because Hilary said so?
Old 02-17-2022, 04:02 PM   #163
wdmso

Quote:
"Because Trump is relative as more and more info surfaces "

Joe Biden, the sitting president, isn't relevant! Gotcha. Jim get back to me when Biden tries to steal the election , or fudges his company's valuation or Has his un elected kids in the white House

How do you know that Durham made false statements? Because Hilary said so?
can you read Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements nothing about him making false statements

you really need to watch and read New from other sources
Old 02-17-2022, 04:05 PM   #164
scottw

Quote:

they say reading helps improve your spelling and grammar...
Old 02-17-2022, 04:44 PM   #165
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
they say reading helps improve your spelling and grammar...
If to people post there opinions and the tyme two do sow isn’t apropriate, rust assured their will be one guy we can awl depend on to set things right.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:31 PM   #166
scottw

Quote:
If to people post there opinions and the tyme two do sow isn’t apropriate, rust assured their will be one guy we can awl depend on to set things right.
that's the most interesting thing you've offered in a very long time
Old 02-17-2022, 05:37 PM   #167
Jim in CT

Quote:
can you read Durham seems to be trying to charge people for irrelevant non material false statements nothing about him making false statements

"Jim get back to me when Biden tries to steal the election, or fudges his company's valuation or Has his un elected kids in the white House"

Mueller didn't investigate Trump for any of those things. Yet you were OK with that investigation.

Hilarys campaign team may well have tried to overturn the results of the 2016 election, by fabricating the Russia hoax.

Trumps kids were in unelected positions. Advisors arent elected.

You want Biden's son Hunter serving as a senior policy advisor? I doubt it.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:39 PM   #168
Jim in CT

Quote:

How is it irrelevant if Hilary's campaign staff paid tech experts to hack into Trumps servers, when they were running against each other for president? And then continued to do so when he was POTUS?
Old 02-18-2022, 08:59 AM   #169
wdmso

Quote:

Biden was Obama's point person on Ukraine. Later on, Hunter got fabulously wealthy from jobs in Ukraine which he was obviously unqualified for.

Of all the countries around the globe, you're telling us it's just a coincidence, that Bidens son got rich in the country where Biden was the president's point man.

Sure. Just a coincidence.

We can still talk about Trump and Russia, but not Hilary or Hunter Biden.

That's very convenient for you.
2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

seems he had some experience .. Like i said you hail Trump's kids for using daddy's Name as Smart

But you accuse Biden of pay bribes or something so his Kid got rich But you cant prove it so you just lie about it But your not a partisan Hack ya ok
Old 02-18-2022, 09:08 AM   #170
Jim in CT

Quote:
2006, President George W. Bush appointed him Hunter Biden to the Amtrak board of directors

seems he had some experience .. Like i said you hail Trump's kids for using daddy's Name as Smart

But you accuse Biden of pay bribes or something so his Kid got rich But you cant prove it so you just lie about it But your not a partisan Hack ya ok
Yup. And purely a coincidence that Hunter sought his fortune in Ukraine, where VP Biden wielded a lot of power. Just a coincidence. Of all the countries on the planet, Hunter happened to get rich in the country where his VP daddy had a ton of influence.

I just checked, there are 195 countries in the world today. Hunter had to seek riches in Ukraine.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:09 AM   #171
wdmso

Quote:
How is it irrelevant if Hilary's campaign staff paid tech experts to hack into Trumps servers, when they were running against each other for president? And then continued to do so when he was POTUS?
Jim like I said you Are a 1 trick Fox pony you need to read other sources other than the ones telling you what you want to hear

Thus far, Durham has not charged anyone with spying on Trump. how can that be if it happened

The FBI investigated Sussmann’s tip but concluded that it was not suspicious at all. The indictment said agents found that the computer in question “was not owned or operated by the Trump Organization,

In a later filing in October, Durham appeared to acknowledge that he did not have evidence that Sussmann ever spoke directly to the Clinton campaign about Alfa Bank.

have fun explaining how everyone's lying
Old 02-18-2022, 09:18 AM   #172
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim like I said you Are a 1 trick Fox pony you need to read other sources other than the ones telling you what you want to hear

Thus far, Durham has not charged anyone with spying on Trump. how can that be if it happened

The FBI investigated Sussmann’s tip but concluded that it was not suspicious at all. The indictment said agents found that the computer in question “was not owned or operated by the Trump Organization,

In a later filing in October, Durham appeared to acknowledge that he did not have evidence that Sussmann ever spoke directly to the Clinton campaign about Alfa Bank.

have fun explaining how everyone's lying
"Thus far, Durham has not charged anyone with spying on Trump."

Hes. Not. Done.

He submitted a report last weekend, which supposedly showed that Hilarys lawyers hired people to hack into Trumps servers when he was running, and even White House servers after Trump was president.

I have 2 very simple questions...

(1) do you have concrete evidence that this spying never happened, that Durham is lying?

(2) if Durham is correct and that happened, is it a big deal?

You're dismissing this all as a waste, when he's just getting started. It may well turn out to be a waste, and if it is, I'll be the first one to say it.

But IF Hilarys lawyers paid tech experts to spy on Trump, I think most Americans would find that a huge deal. You'll all dismiss it, but most people won't.

You aren't capable of admitting flaws in democrats, or virtue in Republicans.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:04 AM   #173
Pete F.
Canceled

Durham has not “submitted a report”

The Words 'Infiltrate' and 'Spy' Appear Exactly Zero Times in John Durham's Recent Court Filing.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:55 AM   #174
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

maybe we should wait for the report before jumping to conclusions...
Old 02-18-2022, 11:00 AM   #175
Jim in CT

Quote:

Sorry, he submitted a "court filing" Friday night...not a "report".

Does that make you feel better?
Old 02-18-2022, 11:08 AM   #176
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Sorry, he submitted a "court filing" Friday night...not a "report".

Does that make you feel better?
I’m fine

The Words 'Infiltrate' and 'Spy' Appear Exactly Zero Times in John Durham's Recent Court Filing.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-18-2022, 01:16 PM   #177
PaulS

But Jesse Watters said:

"Durham’s documents show that Hillary Clinton hired people who hacked into Trump’s home and office computers before and during his presidency, and planted evidence that he colluded with Russia.

Yeah. You heard that right. Hillary broke into a presidential candidate’s computer server and a sitting president’s computer server, spying on them. There, her hackers planted evidence, fabricated evidence connecting Trump to Russia, then fed that doctored material to the feds and the media."

Worse than Watergate!
Old 02-18-2022, 01:47 PM   #178
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But Jesse Watters said:

"Durham’s documents show that Hillary Clinton hired people who hacked into Trump’s home and office computers before and during his presidency, and planted evidence that he colluded with Russia.

Yeah. You heard that right. Hillary broke into a presidential candidate’s computer server and a sitting president’s computer server, spying on them. There, her hackers planted evidence, fabricated evidence connecting Trump to Russia, then fed that doctored material to the feds and the media."

Worse than Watergate!
Old 02-18-2022, 01:51 PM   #179
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But Jesse Watters said:

Worse than Watergate!
I don't watch Jesse waters. But apparently Joh Durham's court filing last Friday laid out that lawyers for the Hilary campaign paid tech experts to hack into Trumps servers, both before and after the election, meaning the hacked into WHite House servers after he was president.

It's probably a safe bet that neither you nor I know if Durham can actually show that. All I know about him, is he was hand picked to go to Boston to clean up the mess at the Justice Dept there because Whitey Bulger had people on his payroll. So hes kind of a competent, serious guy.

Maybe hes a partisan hack who will say anything Trump pays him to say. Maybe he's got the goods.

Any reason why we can't wait and see how it plays out?
Old 02-18-2022, 01:52 PM   #180
Jim in CT

Quote:
I’m fine

did I say infiltarate or spy?

I said hack into. WHich is what Durhams filing alleges, which is kind of the same thing as infiltrate or spy, no?