Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-11-2021, 08:17 AM   #1
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Do we think he and his contacts inside the white house are lying? Was Trump actually happy about Wed? Walking around confused why no one else was happy about this.
Hasn't everyone who isn't a Trumpster stated repeatedly that Trump is only out for himself and puts his own self interests ahead of the country?

I also don't think the Dems. will vote on Impeaching the sprayed tanned super spreader but are using the threat to shackle him until the end of his term. They would go ahead w/the 25th. (que the snarky one).

Last edited by PaulS; 01-11-2021 at 08:23 AM..
Old 01-11-2021, 08:22 AM   #2
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Hasn't everyone who has isn't a Trumpster stated repeatedly
Wait a minute, what?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-11-2021, 08:31 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wait a minute, what?
"everyone" who doesn't speak, think and act like those that paul s disagress with must naturally speak, think and act like paul s...it's pretty simple
Old 01-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wait a minute, what?
The typo that was being fixed bothers you that much? You should go back to lurking.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:39 AM   #5
Sea Dangles

Quote:
The typo that was being fixed bothers you that much? You should go back to lurking.
It didn’t bother me much but I wasn’t sure what you were attempting to say.Next time I will attempt to ignore your illiteracy.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-11-2021, 09:53 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Hasn't everyone who isn't a Trumpster stated repeatedly that Trump is only out for himself
if that’s true, why implement tax changes like doubling the standard deduction and increase child tax credits? he doesn’t utilize those things. why increase funding for black colleges? is he black? why advocate for school choice? do his grandkids attend crappy public schools?

he’s a terrible person. he’s not quite what you’re portraying him to be.

Two things. think about the little kid who had a lawn cutting business, he asked to cut the white house lawn, trump brought him in and walked with him as he cut the lawn. that was my favorite moment of his presidency, and not something that Darth Vader would have done.

Second, watch the video of him walking to his plane at night, when reporters told him that Ginsberg died. his reaction wasn’t what you d expect if he was as one dimensional as you’re suggesting he is.

he’s also done real generous charitable things. why would
someone who only cares about himself donate his private jet to fly a sick little boy across the country, who needed so much medical equipment that commercial flights couldn’t accommodate him?

he is a horribly flawed person who has implemented some popular policies which have helped huge numbers of americans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-11-2021, 01:10 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if that’s true, why implement tax changes like doubling the standard deduction and increase child tax credits? he doesn’t utilize those things. why increase funding for black colleges? is he black? why advocate for school choice? do his grandkids attend crappy public schools?

he’s a terrible person. he’s not quite what you’re portraying him to be.

Two things. think about the little kid who had a lawn cutting business, he asked to cut the white house lawn, trump brought him in and walked with him as he cut the lawn. that was my favorite moment of his presidency, and not something that Darth Vader would have done.

Second, watch the video of him walking to his plane at night, when reporters told him that Ginsberg died. his reaction wasn’t what you d expect if he was as one dimensional as you’re suggesting he is.

he’s also done real generous charitable things. why would
someone who only cares about himself donate his private jet to fly a sick little boy across the country, who needed so much medical equipment that commercial flights couldn’t accommodate him?

he is a horribly flawed person who has implemented some popular policies which have helped huge numbers of americans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
A lot of the tax cuts benefit RE investors of which he is one. He has not done a lot of charitable things for someone that rich. He had no real charitable presence in NY or elsewhere. I'm sure you do remember how he used his charity for his personal use and had it closed down