Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #31
Nebe

next spring go scatter about 500 pot seeds in his back yard- when they just start to poke up and show those lovely 7 pointed leaves, call the DEA...

Im sure some of us could contribute some seeds
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:04 PM   #32
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
next spring go scatter about 500 pot seeds in his back yard- when they just start to poke up and show those lovely 7 pointed leaves, call the DEA...

Thats a great idea, and friekin hilarious to boot. Even from my side of the tracks.

Last edited by Swimmer; 07-28-2007 at 01:19 PM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #33
chris L

but would you not be breaking the law by possesing and transporting the said seeds ? As such being just like the enemy your trying to drive out ? I know when in rome ........
I like the idea of the visiting relatives and friends . That worked great back in my partying days and I had a normal family next door who used to call the police when ever we had a party or loud music / bikes . One visit and they moved .
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:56 AM   #34
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaptail View Post
oh yeah being 6'-7" helps as well
oh don't get me wrong Steve - I have no problem with you taking full advantage of your $hit-in-the-pants height (you and Larry are freakin Sasquatches lol) within the bounds of the law - trouble is, if you overtly intimidate your annoying shrimp of a neighbor it could be used against you in a court of law (concept of disparity of force) if you ever get into a scuffle.

better to speak softly (but firmly) and carry a big ... cell phone with p.d. phone # speed dialed in.

Last edited by fishpoopoo; 07-23-2007 at 07:04 AM..

fishpoopoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #35
fishpoopoo
Wipe My Bottom

Smile

karl,

not too long ago JohnR and I were discussing setup of a web-cam for home security.

give him a pm ... he's got some interesting and cheap setup ideas.

fishpoopoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:36 AM   #36
stiff tip

that sucks karl.....bad neighbors suck big time ..and you cant move
stiff tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #37
striprman
Wishin' for fishin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
my neighbors do crack ..he's out in the yard puking all the time ...big fights ,, cars visiting for 5 minutes all day/night . lost his license .. broke one leg ,,then the other.. just standing on it and turning it broke .. She's a crack whore ,,loud ,, screaming beotch ..hodge podge of people living there. House is a dump .. cops .. ambulance,,fire dept. everyones been going there for years.. I don't get it .. how they get away with it . I try and slip something extra out to the trash and I'm busted .
I love Brockton

striprman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #38
Canalman
Calling Jon The Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post

Wife wants to invite Uncle Vito and cousin Frankie from the Bronx, and the other Uncles from Federal Hill for a nice vacation.. and she says my brother in Fla and his friends are welcome to come too... he is a 30 year member in one of the most infamous motorcycle club in the country ... I think this whole thing is gonna be a riot
Can I come watch??

Surf Asylum Lures, Custom Lures for the "Committed"
Official S-B Sponsor
Canalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #39
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Say the word man me and Gio been bored lately

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #40
FishermanTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
For what I'd use a Maglite for, dead batteries would work just as well as fresh ones. Bulbs are optional
Gives a better meaning to the phrase "Lights out!"

Like most vermin, if you give them an inch, they will take your whole yard.
Sometimes a visual can do wonders as a deterrent. Show him just how crazy you are and he will definitely think twice about bringing your wrath down on his sorry arse.
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #41
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Seeds would be illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris L View Post
but would you not be breaking the law by possesing and transporting the said seeds ? As such being just like the enemy your trying to drive out ? I know when in rome ........
I like the idea of the visiting relatives and friends . That worked great back in my partying days and I had a normal family next door who used to call the police when ever we had a party or loud music / bikes . One visit and they moved .
Chris, most everyone here knows what my job is, but the seed reference NEBE made I am sure was just a joke. Just in case it wasn't I just chuckled inside and out at the dark humor involved there from my perspective. Like Jack and the beanstalk, it could be Karl and the pot stalks. Spread the seeds one day and wake up the next morning and calls the cops and get rid of your problem neighbor.

These problems have a way of taking care of themselves. I hope it does just that and in a short period of time for our friend Karls sake.

Last edited by Swimmer; 07-28-2007 at 01:20 PM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #42
striperman36
Old Guy

someone get his address, we can get an automated phone script to call every 5 min.
striperman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #43
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Omg dude those auto test scripts are a blast!!

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 AM   #44
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post

seeds?
bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #45
Adam_777

The Maglight is a great idea for the late night patrol.I suggest the 6cell maglight.I have one and only use it when entering bad neighborhoods.I'm a truck mechanic who does road service calls .When they see the size of the flashlight they think twice about acting up.It's all in the way you present yourself.When deer season is open have a hunting buddy show up and hang a deer from the tree and skin and filet it when he's hanging around.Make sure you warn your other neighbours prior to doing it as they might start to get a little nervous.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #46
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

Location: I'm from Manhattan, Live in CT., but my heart is in SoCo!
Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy z
What I feel is that, ok the wood was missing and the outboard was gone. But you really don't have the proof that he did it. If this fella run's in bad co., thies items could have been taken by someone else.
Is the fella trouble? Maybe. Would he steal from you next door? Prolly not.
He might have someone else do it. Just be careful, my friend, you are not being too judgemental on the whole situation.
Make sure your reading into this correctly. About your neighbors, being spineless, you can't do anything about that, just try to encourage them to handle their own business.
This might be part of the problem. Too many neighbors feeding bad info into the whole deal.

Be encouraging, not discouraging

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
jimmy z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #47
Slipknot
Super Moderator

jimmyz, criminals are STUPID
the guy is trash and should be taken out like the trash that he is.
lowlifes don't reform overnight, something has to be done about them before bad things happen

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #48
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

My friend, what I'm saying to you, is that you have to be careful. If this fella catches wind that you have mess for him, then what? How you gonna back it up? When we are alone, we throw down, right? You are a family man, right? Now what. Just be careful.
Handle your business correctly, my friend.

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #49
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

It sounds like they'll get this fella. Good.

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #50
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
jimmyz, criminals are STUPID
the guy is trash and should be taken out like the trash that he is.
lowlifes don't reform overnight, something has to be done about them before bad things happen
So my friend, you must know this fella personally, to call him what you did. Share with us, what he did, and why you call this particular fella trash. Thanks

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #51
Slipknot
Super Moderator

not in the mood jimmy, personally I don't care what anyone calls that guy.
I hate thieves period
what's mine is mine, what's yours is yours, that's the way it's supposed to be and stay.
don't know him or care to know him, but I consider Karl a friend so it bothers me when a friend has a problem with a lowlife. I hope you understand that friend.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:07 PM   #52
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post

I'll tell Tone he can use my yard this wintah
Ya and rev up your chain saw to do the butchering.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:38 AM   #53
jimmy z
I Had A BLAST!

My friend, you have a neighbor who is a scumbag, you post that on here. I give you my opinion. Maybe I know you , maybe I don't. You guys are bass fishermen, my type of fella's.
Where is this going? I don't know, where do ya want it to go? lol
Easy, my friend. Take care of your scumbag neighbor, handle your business. I'm going to hit the shore tonight, when you take care of this, let us know what you did with fella.
But whatever you do, make sure you pray for the good Lord's wisdom to guide you.

<*((())))>< <*((())))><
Old 07-29-2007, 08:50 AM   #54
Sgt_Nutz

Send him my way. I'll make sure he gets a real good "roommate" to watch over him.

20' Aquasport CC 115hp Johnson 'SiouxToo'
Sgt_Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:08 AM   #55
Slingah

good luck Karl...sounds like he will get his...
S-B has your back.....
the "my friend" stuff is kind of freaking me out....

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #56
MAC

MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #57
joe the plumber

I feel your pain.My neighbor from hell [pretty much same m.o.] well the other morning i get a call from the local P.D.Seems my neighbor's buddy decides to steal a plate off one of my vehichles in my yard,they caught him joy riding.He's in the klink.My neighbor from hell assures me that it was an isolated incident and i should not be upset because he intended to return the plate when his ride was over.Can you believe the balls!!
joe the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #58
chris L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
Chris, most everyone here knows what my job is, but the seed reference NEBE made I am sure was just a joke. Just in case it wasn't I just chuckled inside and out at the dark humor involved there from my perspective. Like Jack and the beanstalk, it could be Karl and the pot stalks. Spread the seeds one day and wake up the next morning and calls the cops and get rid of your problem neighbor.

These problems have a way of taking care of themselves. I hope it does just that and in a short period of time for our friend Karls sake.
my post was aimed at eben . I know he was joking .
chris L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #59
Backbeach Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe the plumber View Post
I feel your pain.My neighbor from hell [pretty much same m.o.] well the other morning i get a call from the local P.D.Seems my neighbor's buddy decides to steal a plate off one of my vehichles in my yard,they caught him joy riding.He's in the klink.My neighbor from hell assures me that it was an isolated incident and i should not be upset because he intended to return the plate when his ride was over.Can you believe the balls!!
Don't drop the charges, whatever you do. It's not balls, it's a twisted way of thinking. If he gets off the hook, it'll only encourage him. He commited at least two crimes against you, trespassing and theft. And one against the State, useing stolen plates. Sounds like he's been getting slides for quite some time, and his weak-arsed excuses have worked. Time to clothesline him.
Just from these few posts and my own personal experience this BS is becoming more and more common. We hard working, law abiding citizens are taking it in the shorts and these drunken bum petty theiveing worthless pieces of dog crap are pushing us around. For doing our jobs and living and let live. It ain't working. If we're wronged, we have to stand our ground and defend what's ours. Personally, any deliberate assault on my person or property will be met with the law in the future. No forgiveness and no woosing because I might miss some work. I won't cower behind a locked door. I'm just so friggin' sick of this crap... sorry for the rant, but I've had enough...

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
Thomas Paine
Backbeach Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #60
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris L View Post
my post was aimed at eben . I know he was joking .
i was.. the stuff i get never has seeds

just joking. seriously.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote