Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 04-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #31
Jenn

In all my years running down to the Cape late on a friday night I have seen some real doozies on that road. Most memorable was about midnight, hubby asleep in the passenger seat, I am jazzed to top with the java....No one else on the road but us towing the camper so I am pushing 80 at times and out of nowhere an open convertable is FLYING up from behind....comes with inches of nailing the camper and swerves in and out of the gravel on the side of the road. I scream a few choice words waking hubby who wakes to watch this obviously drunken idiot swerve away doing at least 100MPH...
I seriously thought I would be calling an ambulance for the guy a mile or two down the road.....

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #32
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
Iand also got to noticing that those clowns have one real tell tale sign of their activity...they have the blackest of black front wheels from all the brake dust they generate....
Or they drive Grand Cherokees with warp-o-matic rotors.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote