Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-03-2019, 02:33 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I think that you responded to the wrong post since it has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, I'm just guessing that Trump would have some inclination about that. Certainly more than you.
You said that Ken Vogel said Zelensky did not know.

Rudy met with Zelensky's rep.

What did Rudy tell Zelensky's representative?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-03-2019, 02:47 PM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You said that Ken Vogel said Zelensky did not know.

Rudy met with Zelensky's rep.

What did Rudy tell Zelensky's representative?
I said that Vogel said that Zelensky did not know that aid had temporarily been put on hold until a month after the phone call. Are you implying that Rudy told the rep about the withholding of aid? If so, you might want to give Vogel your documentation so he can retract the story.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I said that Vogel said that Zelensky did not know that aid had temporarily been put on hold until a month after the phone call. Are you implying that Rudy told the rep about the withholding of aid? If so, you might want to give Vogel your documentation so he can retract the story.
Why did Rudy meet with him?
What was said?

What has happened in Ukraine lately and why?

Putin's Puppet is making payments on his last election.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-03-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Why did Rudy meet with him?
What was said?

Must be some gender-erotic thing. One of those bromance things . . . like Trump and Putin. No doubt, they'd prefer to keep their conversation private. But it will probably be leaked. Or at least a version of it.

What has happened in Ukraine lately and why?

Putin has sent in thousands of those renowned beautiful Russian agent women to seduce the Zelensky's government into surrendering. Trump has taught him to make love not war.

Putin's Puppet is making payments on his last election.
Sounds like a very responsible thing to do.

Last edited by detbuch; 10-03-2019 at 03:22 PM..