Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2021, 03:15 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
What an awful person, from the WAPO
We located 25 real estate transactions in the Oklahoma City area related to Warren’s family and 21 mortgage loans made by Warren to her family members. We found only four transactions involving foreclosure property, two made under Warren’s name. Most of the transactions took place in the 1990s and early 2000s, with Warren’s last loan being made in 2007.

Do you think she should have been able to use banks without being a hypocrite?

Just how does a data analytics program teach critical race theory?

Attending public meetings and voicing your opinion is your right.
One would hope that people’s opinions are based on more than the latest things they saw on TV.
Like Merrick Garlands son in law’s business
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Do you think she should have been able to use banks without being a hypocrite?"

Why would merely "using a bank" make her a hypocrite?

Try to follow along here...Warren attacked banks for benefitting from foreclosures, yet she also (as you and Spence both stated) benefitted from foreclosures. Why is it OK when she does it, but wrong when someone else does it?

DO you understand the difference between "using a bank", and "profiting from foreclosures"? Those are very different things, but given your breathtaking ignorance of how the economy works, we're not surprised that you are equating/confusing two very different things.

"Just how does a data analytics program teach critical race theory?"

Where did I say the "data analytics program" teaches CRT? I said Panorama sells CRT material to schools. Why would selling analytics software, and selling CRT material, be mutually exclusive? Why can't they do both? I also said it's reported that they provide surveys to schools that ask kids about sexual preferences, and some parents are also upset about that.

Please explain why a company that sells data analytics services, can't also provide CRT materials or sexual preference surveys? I see neither you nor Spence have provided anything to suggest that Panorama isn't doing those things.