Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 09-28-2004, 07:33 AM   #1
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

More Morons..

took my brother in law shad fishing last nite( hoping to get a few live lining size). we were catching 2-4 lbers on light gear. we were on a small rocky area, about 20' of fishable area. some old foriegner( no offense intended) who was fishing across from us sees us cathing and comes over and says he wants to squeeze in between us, i tell him there's no room and it will cause a cluster #%$@. he mumbles something and leaves. then the head moron comes down with his big yellow lab and lets this dog run, swim, try to bite the fish as we unhooked them, shake himself dry thisclose to us. after a few WTF's he gets the message. this guy was a fisherman( well he carried a fishing rod). he came very close to going for a swim. totally rude moron!! sorry guys... had to vent.

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
afterhours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
Surfcastinglife

i hate people like that ><! it happens all the time to me where i fish, so i purposely cast bait rod rite on top of them while i plug so they get tangled every cast. eventually they give up and move on. usuallly after losing 10 or so rigs in the rocks
Surfcastinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 11:45 AM   #3
fishdump

I thought most of the morons would go away since summer was over. NOT SO. Was fishing with my old man at one of the jetties. NO ONE else was on the jetty. Just the two of us. I was casting into a school of bait fish that was being pushed up towards the beach, this googan and his kids come and stands on the rock next to me, no more than 5 feet away and casts right over my line. I was able to retrieve fast enough as to not get tangled. No common sense and this guy is just teaching his kids to be just as inconsiderate as he is. MORONS.
fishdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:11 PM   #4
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

FD...
were the kids blonde and well outfitted??
Had that happen to me before by them at the NR... they fish alot....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 02:36 PM   #5
BrianS
Canal Junkie

Send a message via AIM to BrianS
oh you mean like the sort of people that are sitting next to you on a Captain John boat and just keep letting line out as the boat drifts back and forth and get mad at you because your line is tangled with theirs..

or that same moron who gets pissy because the mates arent taking dogfish off his line fast enough but sees you ripping them off with the pliers you brought.... but you wont help him because he constantly yanks his line out of the water at 100 mph with a 23oz sinker flying thru the air... but when you say something to him, he just mumbles under his breath...

or the morons who decide your spot on the canal is 15 feet away from their spot.. even though there is noone in sight to the left or the right...

never met any of them guys myself....

aim: SaltedBrian
BrianS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 09:21 AM   #6
fishdump

RIROCKHOUND
Yeah they were better dressed than me, but that's not saying much, and they had better gear. Not sure on the hair color, but the mother had an accent (she was yelling to them from the beach) and the father was one of those white socks with sandals types. Don't want to offend anyone here, but the whole socks and sandals thing I have always found ridiculous. Anyways hopefully the last of these people will stay away after Columbus Day.
fishdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 07:59 AM   #7
Van
zoom

Not any better out in the boat. Me and my son were into some steady bluefish action last weekend.
Moron sees us catching and decides hes gonna anchor right behind me (in my slick). A few *%*$#*s at the top of my lungs, and he got the message and moved. But still only a few yards off my side. Crips you got the whole freakin ocean !!!!!!!!
GO AWAY !!!
Find your own fish.....

~..~..~.. ><((((º>
Things done at the last possible minute are done with the greatest possible information. Procrastination is, therefore, the most efficient means of doing things.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 06:38 PM   #8
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally posted by Van
Not any better out in the boat. Me and my son were into some steady bluefish action last weekend.
Moron sees us catching and decides hes gonna anchor right behind me (in my slick). A few *%*$#*s at the top of my lungs, and he got the message and moved. But still only a few yards off my side. Crips you got the whole freakin ocean !!!!!!!!
GO AWAY !!!
Find your own fish.....
Some people got some nerv!!!
Atleast I just troll by you and take you're fish!!!
Ronnie
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote