Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Sponsors Specials » Surfcasting Rhode Island

Surfcasting Rhode Island Online tackle shop with useful and unique items and fishing content.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Jooooe!

Hey Joe! Just checkin' in to see how you're doing. i know it can get lonely(and stinky) up there in the work room, all alone with Food Cat. I bet she misses me . I'll have to stop by one of these days and we'll reminisce about internships of old. And then on the way out, i'll make sure to steal your paper and blame it on the neighbors. Hope all is well...

Rob
Old 11-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
Joe

Barrtttt -
Sadly, tragically, food cat past away...kidneys went - she was looking like Bill The Cat toward the end...
Can't say as though I miss her....the cat was an assho_e
Pretty busy overall with the site - it was a good year at SRI....I've been working alone for about five years now - recently it's started to get to me a little...

Old 11-08-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
bart
Red Eye Jedi

sorry to hear about FC, God rest her furry little soul.

hey, if you need help brother, just say the word(plugs) and i'd be happy to help out.

seriously tho, glad to hear you had a good year and let me know if need anything......