Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 04-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

A bunch of hooks for sale

The first batch are all Eagle Claw Siwash, model 208SS (stainless) open eye. I counted them out, but may have missed one here or there.
(54) - 3/0
(164) - 4/0
(65) - 5/0
(52) - 6/0
Sold in one lot, will not break up, $75 plus $5 shipping. I could not find them online anywhere, but equal numbers of Mustads would be about $105.

Second batch are 1/0, 60* eye jig hooks. They look just like Mustad Saltwater jig hooks, but the box does not have a company name on them. The mustads go for about $6 per hundred. I'll sell these for $25, plus $5 shipping per 1000. I bought them at a tackle swap a few years back with intention of making some small jigs, but never got around to it. These are boxed by the 1000. Will sell in 3 lots of 1000, or all 3000 for $75 shipped.

Co-Host of The Surfcast Podcast

"Out there in the surf is where it's at, that's where the line gets drawn in the sand between those who talk fishing and those who live it."
- a wise man.

One good fish, a sharpie does not make...

Certified rock hopping billy goat.
tlapinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:30 AM   #2
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

Price reduced.

$50 for the Siwash
Make an offer on the jig hooks

"Out there in the surf is where it's at, that's where the line gets drawn in the sand between those who talk fishing and those who live it."
- a wise man.

Old 04-16-2006, 07:03 AM   #3
jomlt9@AOL.COM

I looked up the siwash hook and could not find them either can u post a close up pic
jomlt9@AOL.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #4
tlapinski
All up in the Interweb!

Can't post any pics right now. Having some problems with my re-sizing program. They are your usual open eye siwash.

- a wise man.