View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 06:50 AM   #155
wdmso

Republican hearing on twitter collusion fell out of the sky deflated like the Chinese balloon.

Twitter, under the leadership of our witnesses today, was a private company the federal government used to accomplish what it constitutionally cannot: limit the free exercise of speech," committee chair James Comer (R-Ky.) said in his opening remarks.

But Roth and his fellow panelists denied that decision involved government agencies or Biden's campaign.

"I'm aware of no unlawful collusion with or direction from any government agency or political campaign on how Twitter should have handled the Hunter Biden laptop situation,"

And yet. Still, Republicans plowed ahead with unsubstantial allegations of collusion between government officials and the company’s old regime. After one former Twitter executive testified that most of his interactions with the FBI were about foreign interference, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the chair of the House Judiciary Committee, shot back: “I think you guys got played.”

Gym has so much integrity on topics related to facts and Truth..

Jordan sent letters in December to five large tech companies, demanding that they detail their “collusion with the Biden administration.”

So where’s the presumption of innocence?

God bless Elon Musk,” said Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Tex.). “It was Elon Musk that revealed data that uncovered a disturbing cabal.”

Wow full GOPQ on display

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 02-09-2023 at 06:58 AM..