View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 08:44 PM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne, a very common liberal point in abortion, goes something like “if moms can’t have abortions, who’s going to help them take care of the babies they didn’t want.”

have liberals never heard of adoption? in this country, unwanted babies don’t languish in foster care, there’s a huge waiting list of people
desperate to adopt.

So why don’t you assume that adoption would meaningfully lessen the burden on women who don’t want to care for babies? your side never, ever gives adoption any consideration.
Your ilk thinks that adoption is a free ride for the mother, with no ramifications.

Lots of things have been happening over the past fifty years to reduce abortion numbers, while adoption is one of them, access to birth control and sex education also played a major role.
The major mission of Planned Parenthood has never been being only an abortion provider as your ilk paints them.
Tell me more about how the Catholic Church promotes birth control and sex education, I’m listening?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin