View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 09:28 AM   #114
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Some of you need to watch both fox and Cnn i have in real time..

One station has calm rational round table conversation with up to 6 people , And one has host and maybe 3 people all animated using very colorful words and lots of pictures with flashly headlines..

Then you have FB

Had a friend post how Jordon destroyed some one in his Trumplican form. A few other supported his view
I said he was a tool. Nothing more
A day later and several pro jordon posts from others His response was he was just posting his opinion ! and if you came here to argue go else where.. i guess i dont get an opinion on any post he starts unless i agree ..

So this plays out on bothside a lot ( if you Dont agree with me dont add to MY public post..

FB is the biggest danger to our democracy because the avg age on FB is 40.5 years old and the vast majority believe every meme or QUOTE over what the hear on the news or read in a. Paper. And they Vote
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i watch CNN regularly. this week Don Lemon said people who disagree with him are “mental”.
and chris chino tried to prove trump was wrong ( when he said you can’t hear both sides of a phone conversation unless the call is on speakerphone) by calling his
mother live, and as usual, made a fool of himself.

Hannity is as big a partisan hack as CNNs entire prime time
lineup. Tucker Carlson, while
conservative, is better than the rest in prime time. he regularly criticized conservatives, he regularly tells liberals they have a good point. i don’t see that a lot at CNN.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device