Thread: VISTA
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #5
MrHunters
What was that!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
Noone is forcing anyone yet to upgrade. XP will be around for some time, but of course its just trendy as always to hate microsoft.
normally i would agree with you. I work with a die hard mac user who can't say ANYTHING good about microsoft... that gets tireing too.

i am 90% windows 10 % linux
I really like the fedora cores... core 6 is by far the best to date.

Im just saying my initial experience with it was far from great. Did i feel this way from 2000 to xp.... no I really liked that change, boot time alone was a major plus.

you will like the install. after you install the key you can walk away until its done.

why are you changing?
Im not asking to be a jerk.... I just want to know what is it about vista that made you say I need to upgrade?

If you have a latest and greatest habit I can understand but I would have downloaded the beta or trial version before I shelled out 3+ C notes. You can get a 90 trial that would give you a good idea if you like it.

is it trendy to hate microsoft? absolutely
do they deserve some of it ? most probably
are they trying to pull a fast one on the consumer.....? jury's still out but i have my vote in.

I think there is alot of great things microsoft is involved in but this just ain't one of them..... at least not yet.
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote