Thread: VISTA
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 07:54 AM   #1
MrHunters
What was that!?!

VISTA

Anyone get to play with it yet?

Fresh install on my laptop started with over 500meg of virtual memory in use. No driver for the nvidia gforce2go card... and it blue screened twice... it was the beta 2 but still. Nothing is intuitive. Trying to find network settings was more than a pain and once you did find them every new window you open it shoots a warning at you that you are messing with system settings. Thanks microsoft for assuming I need you to warn me about changing my network settings.

I have the business upgrade but i don't know if i want to spend the time on this yet....

Microsoft says they are reinventing the wheel but I think they just moved a bunch of stuff around to make me frustrated. I have yet to read a review or a reason why one should upgrade.

PLUS the retail price for this so called operating system is OUTRAGEOUS. Maybe if they made their products a little more affordable they wouldn't have to deal with so much piracy.

No i didn't get a pirated copy before you ask. I pay 300 bucks a year to be a microsoft partner so I get all the newest piece of microsoft crap every quarter. Im going to spend more time with it but Im NOT upgrading anytime soon..

-end rant
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote