Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #142
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I already provided a link to an article which showd he had a relationship with the nutritional company even though he recently denied it. what was the relationship? he used a product and said he liked it....was he ever an employee or paid spokesman?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Come on Scott, this is an easy one if he was paid to do the speeches, he lied about this.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...natech/412987/

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...s-donald-trump
On NBC, Carson continued: “I am soft-spoken. I do have a tendency to be relaxed. I wasn’t always like that. There was a time when I was, you know, very volatile. But, you know, I changed.

“As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone. And, you know, fortunately … my life has been changed. And I’m a very different person now.”

(The "" mean Carson actually said these words...")

Carson, the author of a number of bestselling books, has often told the story of his wayward youth and the time he attempted to stab a friend. The person he threatened with a hammer was his mother.

Does any of this preclude him from running? No, but his story is getting silly, and it appears he is twisting things to make his story sound even better which is too bad, because w/o the West Point or hammer or stab story he still has a compelling story

And yes Jim, Hillary lied about the sniper file to conflate things as well. Yes she probably knew Bill was having affair. Her story sucks as well.

It bothers me that all around these are the best we have to offer. Sanders can't win a general. Period, Nebe. Hillary will probably pick Jim Webb as a VP to get the middle of the road blue dog/Regan democrats and win the general.

Last edited by RIROCKHOUND; 11-08-2015 at 06:37 PM..

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"