View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 08:57 AM   #64
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only Trump has had a lower job approval rating than Biden does during similar points in their presidencies, according to a new poll, which found that the president’s approval rating hit a new low of 43%. Sept 22nd 2021

But Jim is all excited

Democratic’s just need to do what Republicans do say F principles and vote party …. Voting based on principles is actually doing nothing and won’t help in the midterm or help them get re elected … .. Dems never learn
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
correct, biden is second to trump at this point. and trump got creamed.

i’m not excited about 2024, nothing that happens today will be remembered in 2024.

Trump implemented policies that Americans actually like. Cut taxes, grew the economy like crazy, stupid low unemployment, low gas prices that were in part due to his willingness to increase american supply, no humiliating international flops, zero inflation ( not all because of him obviously), stick market records ( not all because of him obviously), peace treaties in the middle east, and a lightning quick release of the vaccine ( little to do with him, but happened in his watch).

now we have meaningful inflation, soaring gas prices, a humiliation in afghanistan ( perceived or real is up to you), and a complete disaster at the southern border that more and more people are seeing for what it is, and in fighting within the party between progressives and moderates, and a president who looks more and more feeble. and growing frustration over covid lockdowns and obvious liberal indoctrination of children in schools.

all while there appears to be some
kind of problem with supply of goods into the US Which may soon start frustrating people.

i don’t see a lot of tailwinds helping biden anytime soon. Not all of them are his fault, we’ve been due for inflation, gas prices had nowhere to go but up, and not all covid results are the presidents responsibility.

It’s a challenging time on many fronts, perhaps not the best time to elect an 80 year old Alzheimer’s patient.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device