View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 09:51 AM   #128
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there’s not one cent spent elsewhere. nope. is it possible that there’s some unnecessary spending in the military budget that can be cut?

How about big fat covid relief payments to huge numbers of americans who didn’t need them? there’s no waste like that to be cut? None?

I read that the GOP wants to end SS and Medicare, and take the money that’s in there now, and divide it up amongst themselves. and they’re going to send poison in the mail to poor people, and require that once a day, every single american find a golden retriever puppy, and kick it in the face. that’s why i voted for them, so they better deliver, dam
it!

the last balanced budget was crafted by Bill Clinton and a republican congress led by Newt Gingrich. Did the world come to an end? or has history viewed it as great policy?

“like everything else, balanced budgets are only ok when democrats do it.”
Well Jim the truth is only the Democrats have ever done a balanced budget since Clinton . this is all smoke and mirrors keep believing the lies . like I said they only want to be fiscally responsible when the other parties in charge.

And of course you missed the point they don’t want to look for any money in the military budget . I said that was going to happen and presto not 2 days after the speaker was seated that’s the message from the GOP

They want to take it from Social Security Medicare and other programs that help all Americans That’s not even up for debate it’s a known fact

These clowns are not taking a Scalpel to balance the budget. Their going to use a chainsaw and a wood chipper and hostages to dismantle any form of what they see is social welfare in the country and replace it with nothing.

We know you’re excited like many other conservatives . Who’s only concern is that in the next 2 year they own the libs and feed every fantasy from hunters laptop to the federal government being weaponized against the American people.. it’s not a search of Truth
It’s all well choreographed play. They will drag out in till 2024 in hopes of influencing the election While claiming transparency…

The worst part is Jim we’ve all seen the movie before