View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 04:33 PM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
A fellow judge called it a false equivalences. I just agree

Jim keep thinking today’s conservatives are worthy of praises

Can you name 1 thing in their national platform. Nope because they don’t have on every election cycle is the same

Open borders cut taxes for the rich spend more on the military crt transgenders gays recently added via Q pedophilia grooming trafficking children via the Democratic Party hunters lap top . Big tech

Then of course you have Republicans tout parts of infrastructure package after voting against the bill such honesty

31 Republicans Who Voted Against Military Aid for Ukraine

Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, John Boozman of Arkansas, Mike Braun of Indiana, Richard Burr of North Carolina, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Kevin Cramer of North Dakota, Mike Crapo of Idaho, Ted Cruz of Texas, Steve Daines of Montana, Deb Fischer of Nebraska, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee, Josh Hawley of Missouri, John Hoeven of North Dakota

Wisconsin, John Kennedy of Louisiana, James Lankford of Oklahoma, Mike Lee of Utah, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Jim Risch of Idaho, Mitt Romney of Utah, Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Marco Rubio of Florida, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, Rick Scott of Florida, Tim Scott of South Carolina, Dan Sullivan of Arkansas, Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

I think 99 % Republicans shocking

All again claiming fiscal responsibility Again dishonest to the core
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i know you agree. every single time someone points to bad behavior by a liberal, you say false equivalence. every single time.

you think i can’t accurately name one thing in the republican national platform? Are your really that ignorant?

Lower taxes, smaller federal government, more individual freedoms, pro life, strong national defense,, tough on crime, rule
of law,,strong family values, charity for those in need.

“cut taxes for the rich”.

trumps tax cuts lower the rates for every single tax bracket. and increased the number of people
who pay $0.

you’re just blatantly lying. because the truth doesn’t help the left.

"31 Republicans Who Voted Against Military Aid for Ukraine"

the bill that those republicans voted against was a 1.5 trillion spending bill, of which 13 billion ( less than 1%) went to ukraine.

how come you didn’t mention that? Because you're a liar.

Why didn't the democrats just propose a stand-alone bill to aid Ukraine? Why did it have to be a massive federal pork spending plan?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-11-2022 at 04:43 PM..