View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 10:32 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim no Hillary Obama or Biden have never painted Republicans as the enemy . That’s you again making false Aka lying comparisons

I disagree with Paul I don’t do what you do.

My post are targeting the most outrageous MAGA supporters of Trump and their direct threats against our democratic processes

Not your normal Republicans .. I make a clear distinction.. the courts also have made a clear distinction

You on the other hand do not . You conflate protest against police brutality . As riots as if they are the same . When you know fully well the vast majority of protest were non violent..

And riots weren’t about overthrowing the government..

Look up The Faceless Crowd theory

On why people riot After sport teams win a big or losses or when the mortality police kill a young girl in custody in Iran ( does that bother you? Or you only support those protest because it’s iran)

Been in a few riots myself in prison not all start the same but they all have the same dynamics. someone always has to light the fuse

And to answer your question YES Trump is the only one doing it

Trump ramps up rhetoric on media, calls press ‘the enemy of the people’ Yep and he did this while being the POTUS

Trump calls Biden ‘an enemy of the state’

Trump said of the search. "The FBI and the Justice Department have become vicious monsters."

And if I recall it was blown off as hyperbole and it still is by the faithful
calling people deplorable, irredeemable, and a threat to democracy, isn’t calling them the enemy. saying that republicans want to put blacks back in chains, isn’t painting them as the enemy.

gotcha. my bad.