View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 11:49 AM   #267
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If I concede that cities are powerless (which I don't), the state of CT has also implemented nothing but pure liberalism for 50 years. And again, New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford are dangerous and disgusting. So whose fault is that, the state government of Texas?

You want to know how powerful a city can be at reducing crime? Look at what happened in NYC before, during, and after Rudy's tenure, tells you everything you need to know.

Facts are facts, even the ones you don't happen to like.

Here's what liberals really struggle with. You want to improve things like crime? Look at what other places have done, and look at the results. Put politics aside, and repeat what has been shown to work, and avoid repeating what has been shown to fail.
I showed you previously that the crime rate in NYC started going down before rudy started harassing Blacks for no reason other than being Black, continued after they stopped harassing Blacks for no other reason that being Black and went down all across the country where they weren't harassing Blacks for no other reason than being Black.