View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 04:14 PM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
so everyone who voted against a bill you liked, is in favor of police brutality.

well if you try to pass bills that Republicans introduced that would encourage — not force — police departments to end the use of violent tactics like chokeholds and no-knock raids. that sounds about right .

Even in my prison we couldn't use choke holds for decades

WOW Jim do ever do any research.

The House passed the George Floyd Justice In Policing Act on Wednesday night with just one Republican vote. And that one Republican now says it was an accident.
no knock raids have an obvious place. there are times where it’s better for police to not have to announce that they’re on scene. Some people might react negatively to that. I’m sorry if that’s going too fast for you.

biden said this week that police shouldn’t shoot to kill. he said they should “shoot to stop”. this is the president,. liberals can’t understand that reality trumps utopia. we should ask cops to shoot guns out of peoples hands. super. how come
no one ever thought of that, it’s so simple!!

when you elect an alzheimer’s patient, this is what you get.

when you post that they voted against it, without a syllable as to why, it’s because you don’t know why. you’re just regurgitating talking points. Tell me why they said they oppose the bill.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-29-2023 at 04:48 PM..