View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 03:24 PM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Not sure how a business offering health insurance can list what treatments are acceptable"

No kidding. Because you only care about the Bill Of Rights, when it's the rights of liberals being discussed. Americans can not be forced to abandon their religious beliefs at work. That's how. The Bill doesn't specify that you have to agree with the context in which someone is asserting those rights.

I'm not saying I agree with the stance those Christians are taking. I just agree the Bill Of Rights gives them that right. If I owned a business that provided health insurance, I'd absolutely want to cover HIV treatment, but not recreational birth control and not gender transition treatments. You want it, you buy it. Leave me out of it.
Yeah Jim, this same judge ruled that the Navy SEALs didn’t have to get the vaccine and banned the Navy from discharging them. That is pure BS because apparently shall not kill. Does it apply?. to Navy SEALs who suddenly feel getting the vaccine was it was against their religion like I said Christians, picking and choosing which religious freedoms they want to use and win total BS. And shockingly the supreme court ruled against the judge like I said, holds 50% of the cases that come out of Texas regarding government and religion

The bill of rights has never been so abused until conservatives used it as it as a weapon I just don’t know why you can’t see that?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device