View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 06:50 AM   #667
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim likes to hang his hat on Lowest common denominator with comparisons like Yugo and a Ferrari . Yelling how did I lie their both cars and have 4 wheels

while Ignoring all the finer details that actual show how different they were made, who was involved why they were involved and what lengths they went to archive their objective

He stops at 4 wheels
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no, you stop at 4 wheels. i specified what they did and what their goal
was. You’re trying to argue that because the details are different, that means they weren’t trying to overturn an election.

How’s this for stopping too soon? you bash rubio and desantis for voting against hurricane aid, but you conveniently fail to mention that they did so because of all the unrelated pork that scumbag politicians snuck in there. That’s not deceptive? Trying to imply that they don’t care about hurricane victims?

no two events are alike in every detail. that doesn’t mean that congressional democrats didn’t try to overturn a free and fair election in 2016.

You engage in what about-ism all the time, you do it constantly. but it’s always ok when you do it.

I’ve asked 50 ones what makes you different from a cultist, 50 times to detail why democrats didn’t try to overturn that election. you never respond except with vague insults.

You criticize me for stopping to soon, when all you do is lib baseless insults and cry “what about-ism”.