View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
WRONG. I gave you a response, I asked when I ever said such a thing.

Asking someone to resolve a negative statement isn't rational, it's the kind of circular argument that dooms corporate lobbyists like Newt Gingrich to the private sector and drives geologists like RIROCKHOUND crazy.

What you say is the common thread? For both, it's all in the record

-spence
"WRONG. I gave you a response, I asked when I ever said such a thing."

Yes, you asked me when you ever said any such thing. And I responded to that WITH YOUR QUOTE. Since it didn't sink in, here it is again. #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& asked what the occupiers were protesting, and here is what you wrote...

"How corporate influence over our political process is rigging the game in favor of the wealthy."

Spence, in tennis, this is what is known as game, set, and match. Those are your words. Deny it all you want when it's convenient, but that's what you said.

So one more time, here is my question Spence. If corporations buying political influence is a legitimate threat, why isn't it a similar threat when public labor unions do it? If you have a shred of intellectual honesty, let's see a response. Stop telling us you didn't say what I'm claiming you said.