View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 08:23 AM   #155
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim are you feeling like you on an island, the last far right man standing, Scott has apparently run out of one liners and Dad apparently is waiting for children to be eaten.
yup, the one who is in favor of gay marriage, in favor of gun control, opposed to the death penalty, who thinks biden won fair and square, is the extremist.

every single one of you, says the same exact thing with every single post - some version of “the liberal is good, the conservative is evil”. every single post, is a variation of that. no exceptions, not ever. but you’re not extreme.

wayne says the gop doesn’t give an f about future generations. yup. the party who thinks babies have right to be born, the party who is in favor of families choosing the best school for their kids, the party that wanted schools to open up once the data showed there was no reason to close them….clearly those people don’t care at all about the future.

wayne claims that democrats have balanced the budget multiple times after bill clinton was president, when it happened zero times. he even claimed that 7 is greater than 12.4, because otherwise he’d have had to admit i was right about something.

low on honest thinking, but chock full of deranged hate.

Dad is the most rational, middle of the road guy here. maybe listen to what he says. when he tells me i’m being an idiot, i listen, because the times he has said that, he was right.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-10-2023 at 08:31 AM..