View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 09:27 AM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
well...it was a tv show sooooo..........
a shameless plotline in which a gay character accuses Republican Florida Governor RonDeSantis of sexual assault.

Staples’ accusation itself, the former intern claims to his prospective legal team, “I offered my political services to Governor Ron DeSantis. He saw me in my bicycle shorts, worn purely for medical reasons, and he invited me onto his staff.

“Little did I know what he meant by ‘staff,'” he adds.

Lockhart asks Staples if had any witnesses who could support his outrageous allegations.

“No, I have better,” he replies, presenting her with a red ‘Florida is for Lovers shirt’ splattered with what he claims is DeSantis’ seminal fluid. “I have a stain.”

Eventually, Staples admits that he lied about the entire event because because smearing him would help his own candidate – former president Donald Trump – surge ahead in the polls regarding a potential 2024 presidential campaign.

Triggered by a head line and just what one would expect Trump supporters to do if their dear leader is challenge

Trumps already threatened Ron with
Trump Threatens to Reveal Unflattering Information About DeSantis if He Runs

Jim and Scott I know zero people who watch this show or the view and if they are any moved or convinced it’s true after watching
Their Republicans because you guys believe anything not True

Just like your suggestion the network is trying to influence an election.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device