View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #89
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wdmso, another question…

you’re upset the court overturned precedent. Well the court has done that before, my favorite example is Plessy V Ferguson which legalized segregation, that was overturned 50 years later.

If you’re ok with that being overturned, that means you’re ok with bad rulings being overturned.

You can’t say “i support the idea of overturning precedent, but only when i like the outcome.”

Either the idea of overturning precedent is ok, or it’s not. it’s not “ok, but only when it moves us to the left. “. which is obviously your position.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Did you know when it was overturned white Christians pulled their kids from public school to white only Christian ones ..

Jim like every thing , it’s not the reversal it’s the logic for the reversal

Segregation was discrimination using the current courts logic it should not have been turned over because segregation was a Traditional value in America

yet the logic suddenly changed with 3 holy rollers on the bench.. from what it was 2 years prior to their appointments coincidence? Nope

most rational people see this for what it clearly is . An emotional religious ruling not a legal one..

And if you think a National ban isn’t next .. your not paying attention

Just out Senate Republicans are working with antiabortion activists already to put together a bill banning abortion if they win control of the chamber in November’s midterm elections.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 05-05-2022 at 05:40 PM..