View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:12 AM   #81
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Question doses anyone honestly think that if Roe is struck down and becomes a State rights issue as suggested by those on the Right ..

That those states or the anti Abortion activists are going to stop ? And go home . They will be after a National ban next

Rubio targets 'woke executives' covering travel for employees to get abortions

Sen. Marco Rubio's new bill wouldn't let employers deduct travel expenses that pay for abortion or trans care for minors

I guess this is how Republicans
respect the privacy and freedoms of companies and their employees Freedom for me not for thee because I disagree

Little Marco is appealing to you guessed the rabid MAGA base not the avg American… just like the SC
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"They will be after a National ban next "

My good god. The basis of the draft opinion, is that it's not a federal issue, but a state issue.

"Sen. Marco Rubio's new bill wouldn't let employers deduct travel expenses that pay for abortion or trans care for minors"

And if his constituents don't like that, they will vote him out.

"I guess..."

5 minutes ago, you guessed that gerrymandering can rig a statewide election, and you won't concede you were wrong. Maybe think a bit more, before you offer your guesses.

I'll ask you what I asked Spence, and of course he didn't answer...

do you think I'm prolife because I hate women, because I'm racist, or because I have empathy for the baby?

Your side spends 100% of its time talking about the impact to the mothers (and that's a valid point, but it's not the only point), and 0% of your time talking about the baby. Because every single one of you know, that any discussion of that side of this, makes your position look barbaric.