View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
That is pretty much my view. I haven't seen any personal hardships financially from the pandemic, but the family business (which I don't work for any longer) is tourism based and took a huge hit this year. I would rather see the funds go to folks in the harder hit industries, unemployment and small business grants/loans. We will get some pro-rated amount from this as I think we fall between the limits.

Of course he isn't aware. Is he lazy? Not per se, but he is a fat ass who takes carts on to greens golfing, so yes, he is physically lazy.

His his effort since the election is very much misdirected. He might sleep 4 hours but how many of those hours are spent watching OAN and NewsMax, rage tweeting and how many are spent trying to provide leadership on things that would help Americans. My guess is a fraction above 0%.

He has put the GOP is a brutal spot. The Democrats will keep bringing up the $2,000 number and the majority of the GOP in congress will vote against it, which to their credit sticks to their pretend (for the most part) guns on fiscal issues. The optics are terrible for them to many folks on this issue...
you nailed it, he did put senate republicans on the spot. i didn’t think they’d balk, especially not on the eve of the runoff’s in GA.

stupid to give money to people who weren’t impacted in any way. maybe that’s tough to confirm. but a waste.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device