View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 07:01 PM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Here's what I said earlier...

"The Brookings Institute found that following 3 simple steps (regardless of race) drastically reduces poverty rates."

Then, I also said this:
"Regardless of race, people who follow these unbelievably simple rules, have extremely low poverty rates."

From that, you somehow accuse me of saying "your 3 step plan only applies to blacks"

I said multiple times it applies to all races. But that's not enough for it to sink in with you.

Wayne, there aren't 5 people on the planet Earth who would read my posts that I cited here, and accuse me of saying it only applies to blacks. I just don't know what else to say, you just can't keep up with very simple things. It doesn't matter what I say, you hear what you want to hear. Like Pete.

Good luck with that.
Poor victim
Get back to me when you find a way to get people to do that.
Until then you might as well have more deep thoughts that will never happen to most people like:
Regardless of race, people who inherit a fortune are wealthy.

Since you referenced me, it’s obvious that you hid from the questions I posed in the other thread because they expose the fallacy of your simplistic plan.

You’ve admitted that some Asians do well, some do not.
However “Blacks” in your mind, a monolithic totally homogenous group, do not.
Why do some Asians do better than others, is it cultural or genetic?
What about the circumstances that led them to arrive in America
Did some arrive here under different immigration conditions?
What was the societal status of the immigrants family in the place they left?
What is their societal status now?

Now do blacks, same questions
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin