View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 02:43 PM   #208
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim is now selling the lie that the Covid spike is cause by illegals classic.

Jim you like most other spoon fed conservatives think apprehension equals entry to the United States

U.S. border arrests top 1 million in fiscal year 2021 Yet all the hospitals are filled with nonvaccinated people not immigrants

A total of 11,445 refugees were allowed into the United States during the budget year that ended on Thursday, 2021

Some invasion! now let hear the argument what about the ones they didn’t catch! Yes what about them anyone have a number ? Love to hear it and see the source
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Jim is now selling the lie that the Covid spike is cause by illegals classic. "

Again, you're hearing voices. I never said "the" spike is caused by illegals. There's only one reason why people respond to something not even close to what one says, it's because you know you can't respond to what I'm actually saying.

Here's what I said:

Democrats claim to be concerned about minimizing covid, yet they say it's not a problem that 150,000 illegals cross each month, when almost 30,000 of those may have covid.

If democrats refuse to concede that 30,000 covid-positive people coming across monthly isn't any cause for concern, then I don't see how you can claim to take covid seriously.

That's what I said. See if you can avoid responding with "Jim said we should return to slavery...".

Try to respond to what I actually said. Not to what the voices in your head are telling you I said.

"all the hospitals are filled with nonvaccinated people not immigrants "

I didn't say they're filling the hospitals. I said thousands cross daily, and the data suggests that almost 1 in 5 have covid. That's not a potential problem?

"A total of 11,445 refugees were allowed into the United States during the budget year that ended on Thursday, 2021 "

I said illegal migrants, not legal refugees. No clue why the number of refugees matters at all.

Here, those right-wing nuts at the Washington Post say that in July, the Border Patrol had encounters with 200,000 illegals in the month. That's just the count of the ones Border Patrol came across - 200,000 in a month.

The data shows that 1 in 5 have covid.

No reason for ANY concern with those numbers?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...5f2_story.html

"Jim you like most other spoon fed conservatives think apprehension equals entry to the United States "

OK, How many do you suppose are entering the US per month?

"U.S. border arrests top 1 million in fiscal year 2021"

Are you saying we arrest those people, without them entering the United States? How do we do that?

In my ignorance, I though the arrest and processing took place within the United States.

I'm not saying every one of them gets to stay here forever. But all of them are here for some time, some are here for quite awhile, some are here for years.