View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:35 PM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I didn't say to outlaw the "place", Einstein. But it would be a great idea to eliminate the idea that there's no downside to men and women sharing bathrooms and locker rooms.

How many girls have to be sacrificed on the altar of liberal virtue signaling, before you'd say it's a bad idea? Is there any limit?
Thoughts and prayers….

How many people have to be sacrificed on the NRA altar before you’ll say it’s a bad idea?

The United States is alone among peer nations in the number of child firearm deaths. In no other similarly large or wealthy country are firearm deaths in the top 4 causes of mortality let alone the number 1 cause of death among children.

But keep playing the baloney virtue game with your false outrage, while you’re demonstrating how virtuous and concerned about children you are ignoring and exacerbating the lgbt**** children suicide rate of double the rest of the population.
You think that might be more than the cases you’re currently triggered about or is it just a good thing
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin