View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 08:31 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Still won’t comment on what’s posted. Funny now facts are considered whataboutism that’s funny

I am positive you have claimed the same lie that the fentanyl issue in America is due to the souther Border..

Iam 100% sure a lot comes in that way . And Just like illegals .. but you and your GOP like to suggest All drugs and illegals come from the southern border

When the Truth is what I posted .
Or when the facts show most illegals are visa overstayers

You and Republicans just run away and create your famous alternative facts

Because the truth doesn’t produce votes in today’s GOP As well as lies

And that’s not even debatable

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
WDMSO, I like it when people post facts, that's how one learns. I was poking fun of you when I called it whatabout-ism. 99% of the time when I post facts that you don't happen to like, you dismiss them as whatabout-ism.

I know full well that the GOP isn't going to be right all the time, not even close. I know full well that there are plenty of facts you can post, which make the left look better than the right.

I don't need to convince myself that there aren't any facts which make my side look bad. That's what you guys all do, the lefties. I'm OK with the fact that my side has tons and tons of flaws. You're the one who can't admit that about your side.

Plenty of drugs come across the open southern border. Not 100% of the drugs do, but plenty do. That's one downside of having a wide open border.

If I remember correctly, A few years ago, a young republican was running for congress, he wanted to show how open the border is. He went to Mexico. There he rented an elephant and hired a mariacha band. He rode the elephant across teh border, with the band walking with him playing music. They crossed into the US undetected. Riding an elephant. That's a pretty wide open border.

Americans don't want millions and millions of unvetted, unidentifiable people to be able to stroll in. Both sides caused this over the years, but todays GOP wants to fix it, and most americans agree according to every poll.