View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 01:31 PM   #33
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So when you complain about republicans subverting democracy, it's not pertinent for anyone to ask why you don't care when democrats do it?

It's a lot easier for you to call me Mr Whatboutism, than it is for you to admit your glaring hypocrisy, I guess.

How else do you point out naked hypocrisy, than to engage it whatboutism? Are you saying it's not worthwhile to avoid hypocrisy? Seems like that's what you're saying.

And your side no longer likes the word "mister", so you should use a non-binary phrase instead of calling me Mr Whataboutism,. shouldn't you?
Talking about impeachment is a political gamesmanship thing before a presidential election and Trump is more guilty of that crap than anyone; sh*t who hasn't he threatened with legal action these past four years.

Big difference when the sitting president and his boot licking republicans are attempting to tell citizens of this country, their vote doesn't matter and in the process steel an election that has already been certified.

Nobody is surprised about it sadly, because Trump has been announcing his plans for the past year, probably in an attempt to suppress the vote; ironically he probably is single handedly responsible for the biggest turnout in history.

These republicans are stepping up to fight for leadership roles in the new Trump style republican party, which it now apparently has become.