View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 07:27 AM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The committee focused on Trump falsely declaring victory on election night, which they cast as part of a premeditated plan.

They played taped testimony from Greg Jacob, a top aide to Vice President Mike Pence, saying that Pence’s aides discussed how to deal with that possibility. The committee also shared an email to White House aides dated Oct. 31 from Tom Fitton, head of the conservative group Judicial Watch. Fitton suggested Trump should claim that ballots “counted by the Election Day deadline” showed he won. Fitton sent another email on Nov. 3, saying he had spoken with Trump about this.

For Jim and Scott this did happen either. Or if it did they don’t care
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
maybe you and Fetterman had the same stroke? i hate what Trump did, i’ve said it 10,000 times. Yet because you can never admit anyone on your side is flawed, you assume i suffer from that same blindness, when clearly i don’t.

I hope the committee nails trump and he never runs again. What about that don’t you understand?

Now, if he were to run again and be the gop nominee, i’d probably vote for him over and conceivable democrat candidate. Because i am convinced his policy ideas are far superior for the 300 million people living here

He clobbered your unbeatable candidate in 2016, did it by giving you all the finger every chance he could, then he did the unthinkable and got Roe overturned, for which you should be grateful ( it won’t drastically reduce access to abortion and yet it’s a political win for democrats), instead it made you even more deranged with hate. You talk about trump ten times more than you talk about the current president.