View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 05:39 PM   #45
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I support our elected officials, but when actions, policies and especially rhetoric turn into just a non stop stream of lies, I like all Americans can hope the administration succeeds, while at the same time be critical of them. Trump's influence to stir up the white supremacist crowd even showed it's ugly head on the golf course today. I was out ahead of anyone and couldn't believe what I picked up sitting the #2 tee box, the #3 tee box and on reaching the #2 green it just got worse. Four balls placed on the #2 and #3 tee and they probably hit 30 balls right off the #2 green. Clearly a decent golfer too, based on all nice square shallow divots and probably a wedge based on where I picked them all up just in front the #3 tee. Hard to believe a decent golfer would vandalize a green and unbelievable that crap is creeping into our recreational activities.
This is more likely a case of keeping the wrong company or putting yourself in a bad situation. I can tell you that would NEVER happen at Old Sandwich where the majority of members are certainly R. This is clearly a case of another liberal blaming Trump for anything that doesn’t go their way.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN