View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 08:37 AM   #53
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re more do concerned about the state as a whole. sure. so you put zero thought into which town in CT you’d live in.
Sorry don't understand that gibberish - isn't that the word you use when you're showing your low class
and trying to insult people?

in any event, america clearly doesn’t share that logic. that’s why they’re moving in huge numbers to states that, as a whole aren’t better than CT, but have specific places that are as nice as CT at a lower cost. I live in a great town. I do care about the state as a whole. It shows my compassion and empathy for others less fortunate as myself. It also demonstrates the Repub. (lack of empathy).

My brother lives in Franklin TN. He doesn’t care that Memphis is a mess. Just because it’s in the same state?

Americans want what the best of CT has to offer, but they don’t want to horribly overpay for it. Turns out they don’t have to.
Using Frankling TN as an arguement is using out an outlier- which you said earlier (when you went off the handle - keep the guns away from angry Jim!) should be disgarded. We have stats for 350M. people which show D run states are richer and healthier and R run states are poorer and less healthy. Pretty compelling evidence.

And your whole arguement was proven wrong when I posted stats showing migration to Fl. hasn't changed over the last 50 years or so. Approximately 850 per day. No difference between when Rs where gov or when Ds were governing. How many times have you posted that argument yet it was proven 100% wrong?