View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 12:31 PM   #29
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Dems were saying not to trust the vaccine because Trump was responsible for getting it produced.

Wow you’re deep down that rabbit hole ..

Dems we’re saying that because Trump was pushing the release of the vaccine to benefit him before the election. Not because he was responsible for getting it produced

Oh, so the Dems were talking down the vaccine because the release of it before the election would benefit Trump.
Wow, that's a good reason to cause distrust of the vaccine--because it would benefit Trump. Does that mean that it would be OK to wait until after the election to release it? Dems constantly Blaming Trump for acting too slowly, but then saying wait awhile before releasing the vaccine. Hey, it was released before the election, Biden won, and then he claimed credit for pushing the vaccine.

Here's another way Biden and Harris talked it down, from FOX, (oh the horror, from FOX, it must be false)--:Biden repeatedly indicated only if there was enough "transparency" would he take the vaccine and that the "American people should not have confidence" in the vaccine developed by the Trump administration if his concerns weren't addressed.

Harris was heard during a CNN interview that getting a vaccine that's approved by the Trump administration would be "an issue for all of us" and "if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it" during the vice presidential debate.

Keep up the fantasies

Nah, it was pretty much in line with what I recollected but didn't remember it to the tee.

The reality is the Maga horde and the anti vac crowd
Praised Trump and gave him all the credit for the vaccine production

Then refused to take it ! Lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Most Republicans did take the vaccine. Keep up the fantasies.