View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 10:38 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
doesn't make a difference what candidate, it's the fact that most maga Rs put the country 2nd over party and were willing to lie and cheat and put the country through turmoil.
if taliking about trump fanatics that’s true, although i’m betting they genuinely think he’s best for the country. things were pretty prosperous and peaceful then, it’s a lot harder to make
ends meet now. obviously biden didn’t cause all that, and maybe it’s be worse if trump had been re elected.

he has a cult following for sure, which may be what hands 2024 to the democrats. For all his MANY flaws, Trump talks “to” those people. No other president of either party, has ever done that before, and recent democrat candidates have displayed nothing but contempt for those people, so who are they supposed to support?

plenty of. democrats were willing to lie and cheat to get rid of trump after 2016 paul, the entire russian hoax investigation was exactly that. bow many times did adam schiff say “i’ve seen the evidence of russian collusion with trump.”. but it’s ok when the left does it. it was patriotic when they wanted to undermine the results of an election they lost. they did it in a much more civilized way i guess, but their goal was the same as the kooks on january 6th whose goal was to overturn the election, however many of those there were.

paul after the 2016 election, there were calls for impeachment before his inauguration. i’m not defending him, and i’m not voting for him in the general if he’s the nominee.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-03-2023 at 10:47 AM..