Thread: Tail gaters
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 11:26 AM   #5
Rockfish9

it's not just tail gaters or teenage girls, people in General are more aggressive and drive too fast.. merge ,yield and stop signs all mean the same thing to these people " speed up and beat the next guy"

Back in January,
70 year old tree hugger with a man bun in a Subaru forrester decided he could power through the stop sign and my 3/4 ton Silverado... it ended badly for him - I only needed a new Passenger side bed outer skin - officer at the scene said to me, I guess he should have picked on someone his own size, I drove off, his went on a flat beds, it's probably a tuna fish can now.

just this morning, honda driven by and "older" woman ran right through the stop light at an apartment complex , I had a green light ( for ahwile, it had not just turned).. she never slowed down or had any intention of stopping BUT she was in front of me..had I been going above the speed limit, I Tee bone her for certain.

we all can tell war stories about this for hours, people in general dont give a rats arse about anyone but themselves.. and it shows in how they drive. and as far as giving them a one finger salute or blowing the horn and any other "retaliation" goes.. I dont . in this day and age where human life means so little to some, doing so my get you a bullet .

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote