Thread: Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Come on Slip,
Harrison wasn't a dirty player.
He was the dirtiest player of his time by far, both with the Pats and even more so with the Chargers.
And he's got the fines to go with it.
Ronnie Lott was by far the hardest hitting guy of a secondary of his time also but he always played within the rules and very rarely got fined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
so what, doesn't matter, he was there when Wes tore his acl , he smoked Brady's knee, Gronk's ankle- he is a Patriot killer and deserves some payback
I know that is not a penalty, it's football, guys get hurt. it just seems
that that guy kills us. I don't like him.
I'm not arguing with you

if he were on our team, then the only time he'd have a chance at hurting any of our guys would be in practice

the pats can still get a big receiver
without Welker, we would have never been in the game sunday.
Edleman is not as durable as Wes
if he's gone, that will suck. Hall of fame receivers don't come along every year

I loved having Harrison, he wasn't dirty, just played hard like Ed Reed. they aren't dirty either, I just don't like him. I don't like the Ravens.

3 things, Talib going out, Welker drop in the first half(ball was thrown hard but just a touch far and went thru the hands), the non timeout call when the whole stadium called for it but the offense wasted 13-14 seconds trying to lineup for a play I guess they had to have the 3 points but must have been worried about a sack if a play never made it to an incomplete or a touchdown
Ravens turned the game right then in my opinion.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 01-22-2013 at 09:41 AM..

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote