Thread: Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #14
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post

The Ravens killed us with the run. Once they establish the run the D has to respect it and that opens up the field for passing.

Sorry Mike, but I didn't see it that way exactly. The first half the Ravens tried to use the run to set up the pass, it didn't work that well, second half they used the pass to set up their run and since the passing game got going , that opened up the run and they made our defense look bad. which it was

2 sacks was not enough, Flacco seemed like he had all day back there and was untouched and not pressured.

Very strange how our defense was good in the first half but sucked in the second half, while we handled their defense in the first half and they handled ours in the second.

Why didn't the refs call offensive INT on Baltimore when Denard clearly had position on the ball and was about to intercept it, looked like a blown call to me and the rest of the crowd there.

Brady made some poor decisions, like that time he could have ran for a first down but chickened out, also at the end of the half he ran but they did not call timeout right away
Welker did drop a couple balls that would have been key, one would have been a tough catch but he has made them before. Whatever happens with him, one way or another I have to believe the team will improve and if they are reasonably healthy should win the superbowl next year.

Pollard is definitely the anti-christ, I also hope someone from SF breaks him in 2.

I hope Ridley is OK

we'll gettum next year

time to make the plugs

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote