View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 04:13 PM   #68
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
No it's not the point. You made a comment and I showed you exactly what they said to prove either you're wrong or you lied intentionally. Which was it, did you lie or you just don't know what you were talking about?

I told you start another thread. It would probably be more interesting than the thread you started about Nancy pelosi getting her hair done.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Here's is exactly what you posted, zero editing or parsing...

"Here is some fear mongering:
Senator Ron Johnson said on a radio show this month that Social Security and Medicare shouldn’t be “mandatory” programs
"

You're obviously criticizing Johnson for suggesting that SS shouldn't me mandatory. That's correct, right? You said Johnson was engaging in fear mongering, for merely suggesting SS should be voluntary?

Yet teachers gave zillions of dollars to corrupt democrats, who then allowed teachers to profit enormously by opting out of SS.

So if it's OK for teachers to opt out, why is it "fear mongering" for Johnson to suggest others should be able to opt out?

It certainly appears you attacked Johnson for suggesting that others should be able to do, that which democrats have always allowed teachers to do.